are there any chicks with quads out there?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are there any chicks with quads out there?

The GF isn't really fit enough to do the mtn biking I like to do, and I figured ATVing might be something we could both get into, but it hasn't really worked out that way.

I can get her to go riding occasionally, but she doesn't really seem too into it. She seems bored riding an ATV down the trail, almost like she was just driving a car to work or something...

We were putting around McCubbin's area, and she was talking about how she liked the flat smooth areas. I told her even the steeper areas here aren't anywhere close to what it takes to flip...

Well, she caught the wrong edge of a rock on one of the steep sections, made a liar out of me and flipped the yam onto it's side. I figured she'd be freaked out and never go again, but she was actually kind of stoked about it...

Anyway, yeah, I can get her to go sometimes, but it seems like kind of a waste... Like a girl taking a guy to a craft show...

Old 09-17-2005, 09:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally posted by: JeffinTD
The GF isn't really fit enough to do the mtn biking I like to do, and I figured ATVing might be something we could both get into, but it hasn't really worked out that way.

I can get her to go riding occasionally, but she doesn't really seem too into it. She seems bored riding an ATV down the trail, almost like she was just driving a car to work or something...

We were putting around McCubbin's area, and she was talking about how she liked the flat smooth areas. I told her even the steeper areas here aren't anywhere close to what it takes to flip...

Well, she caught the wrong edge of a rock on one of the steep sections, made a liar out of me and flipped the yam onto it's side. I figured she'd be freaked out and never go again, but she was actually kind of stoked about it...

Anyway, yeah, I can get her to go sometimes, but it seems like kind of a waste... Like a girl taking a guy to a craft show...
Hey watch it, OFC is at the craft show, right now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

man i want a girl with some handlebars so i can do some riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 05:40 AM
Pro Rider

it is a huge turnon for me when i see a woman who can ride a dirtbike MEOUCH specially one who can handle it.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A woman that rides a banshee.Yeah,that's great.My wife rode my banshee for the first time yesterday.She's learning very quickly.She wants one now.She normally rides a 500 scrambler,but she called the 500 a putt-putt.I'll probably have to get another banshee before I'm stuck riding the Polaris all the time.LOL!

Old 09-22-2005, 01:26 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: BrigitPheonix
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
all chicks dig guys that ride quads.... street bikes..... hooked up cars.... or dirtbikes. basically anything that looks cool and really fast. i dig chicks that could actually ride and handle a quad, dirtbike, streetbike or car. thats hott (as paris would say, haha).

Not true...I know a lot of 'chics' that would really just be turned off by comments like that. And could you really handle a girl with a quad? I don't know...I think she might be a bit much for ya
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, a lot of women want a girly boy that dresses like a drag queen and likes to shop. Just ask GG. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey i just saw this, you little turd burglar. Just so you know my sweetie HATES shopping with a passion. And as far as clothing goes he looks like everyother normal 24 year old.

So don't be jealous just cuz YOU couldn't handle me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Speaking of guys clothing what is up with all the pink for guys? That is so g@y its not even funny whoever said pink is cool for guys is dumb!

Old 09-22-2005, 01:44 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: BrigitPheonix
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
all chicks dig guys that ride quads.... street bikes..... hooked up cars.... or dirtbikes. basically anything that looks cool and really fast. i dig chicks that could actually ride and handle a quad, dirtbike, streetbike or car. thats hott (as paris would say, haha).

Not true...I know a lot of 'chics' that would really just be turned off by comments like that. And could you really handle a girl with a quad? I don't know...I think she might be a bit much for ya
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, a lot of women want a girly boy that dresses like a drag queen and likes to shop. Just ask GG. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey i just saw this, you little turd burglar. Just so you know my sweetie HATES shopping with a passion. And as far as clothing goes he looks like everyother normal 24 year old.

So don't be jealous just cuz YOU couldn't handle me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Speaking of guys clothing what is up with all the pink for guys? That is so g@y its not even funny whoever said pink is cool for guys is dumb!

lol! You know I'm just funnin. You're right though, we would fight like cats and dogs in between all those hours of extreme ecstasy.

And I don't wear pink except around my....uhm....nevermind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ahhhhh! what's this world coming to?! first we had hurricane katrina, ophilia, and now Rita, but now guys wearing Pink. Were all going to die!!!!

Old 09-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
Thank You GG! I wouldn't expect you to say that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't know what the deal is with that, they say tough guys where pink! WTF? The guys wearing it are usually built like a bean pole and talk with a lisp! LOL!

Old 09-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Trailblazer

I am a chick and I ride quads. I have a 2001 yamaha raptor. That is my baby. There are a lot of Chicks from Kansas that ride as well.

Quick Reply: are there any chicks with quads out there?