Steelers & Penguins

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steelers & Penguins

Originally posted by: Webopper
That was last year...THEREEEE BAAAAAAACK!!!
ohh, yea i was told that last year, lol

Old 09-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawasaskirules
by the way flyers won there first game tonight it wasnt on tv but i listened to it on the radio and they sounded good
they lost 2 good players to pitts... penguins will eat them up
Penguins stick and always will stink and who did they get from the flyers that was any good, NOBODY

Old 09-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
I used to be able to tell you about the Penguins, but quit watching hockey after my team, the Avs, lost Patrick Roy. However, I watch the NFL religiously and while they certainly are stacked, I don't know that they'll get past some of the other teams in both conferences, especially the Eagles, Colts, and Patriots.

PSHT!!! Steelers will take it this year, undefeated so far anyway, and Penguins will do great too, i mean comon they ARE from Pennsylvania.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (O, and Eagles suck, my highschool team could take 'em MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Penguins stick and always will stink and who did they get from the flyers that was any good, NOBODY[/quote]

What knid of Pennsylvanian are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! oh, and we do "stick" (look at your quote), we'll stick it every team we play this year![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Penguins stick and always will stink and who did they get from the flyers that was any good, NOBODY
John Leclair....Mark Rechie

Old 09-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ginnis

What knid of Pennsylvanian are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! oh, and we do "stick" (look at your quote), we'll stick it every team we play this year![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

i meant stink and im the kind of pennsyvanian that lives 45min outside of philly and is a fan of all phillys teams

Old 09-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

i knew wut u meant, j/ a good opportunity to say something good ab the penguins. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and i repect your loyalty to your teams. but they still suck!!! hahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] no hard feelings man

Old 09-18-2005, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

i knew wut u meant, j/ a good opportunity to say something good ab the penguins. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and i repect your loyalty to your teams. but they still suck!!! hahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] no hard feelings man
You think philly teams suck look at pittsburg for the exception for having a halfway decent football team they suck at sports and they have only been good at football for one year. Philly teams always make it to the playoffs or all the way, plus just because the peguins got two of our over paid, burnt out, and injury prone players doesnt make the penguins good

Old 09-18-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

look who we played in the playoffs last year as opposed to eagles. the only reason we didn't get to the superbowl was the same reason that kept you from winning it, one kick butt team from the north 40. keep watching, we'll pull something nice out of the big ol' bag-o-tricks. it's too early in the season to be pullin' this crap anyway. (we did have a nice win today tho)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we'll see who the better team is come thanksgiving, hopefully it's a Pennsylvania superbowl tho (Steelers vs. Eagles) that'd be sweet. so talk to me then, and we'll see what goes down this season. and again, no hard feelings, just cross-town rivalry.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] may the best team win! (cough... Steelers... Cough, cough) aight dude, TTYL

Old 09-18-2005, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

look who we played in the playoffs last year as opposed to eagles. the only reason we didn't get to the superbowl was the same reason that kept you from winning it, one kick butt team from the north 40. keep watching, we'll pull something nice out of the big ol' bag-o-tricks. it's too early in the season to be pullin' this crap anyway. (we did have a nice win today tho)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we'll see who the better team is come thanksgiving, hopefully it's a Pennsylvania superbowl tho (Steelers vs. Eagles) that'd be sweet. so talk to me then, and we'll see what goes down this season. and again, no hard feelings, just cross-town rivalry.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] may the best team win! (cough... Steelers... Cough, cough) aight dude, TTYL
yea the eagles had a nice win today to but it was against a team that sucks so it doesnt say much any way but when the time does come that the eagles play the steelers we will walk all over them it will be 49-3 eagles but until then later

Quick Reply: Steelers & Penguins