Why Are Women Nuts?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005 | 12:05 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default Why Are Women Nuts?????

My wife used to be the jealouos/suspicious type. But then, knowing how my friends and I were, she probably had a good reason. Ruined a many good buzzes coming home to that argument. Finally got her to realize it was all about trust. If she doesn't trust me, we weren't going to have any more arguments of what I might have done, it was going to happen. Now we have a mutual understanding that I'm not going to cheat, and if I do, she's going to burn everything I own and a few things I've borrowed.

Old 09-14-2005 | 12:06 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
If I had to drag my best buds woman home all staggering drunk and passing out, I'd have to at least get a good look at them silicon boobies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And my wife trusts me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Heck, so does he! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

*Note to self* do not trust Samson with lil lady!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'd have to get a look at that tummy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2005 | 12:10 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: MrDumass
If I had to drag my best buds woman home all staggering drunk and passing out, I'd have to at least get a good look at them silicon boobies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And my wife trusts me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Heck, so does he! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

*Note to self* do not trust Samson with lil lady!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'd have to get a look at that tummy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(High fives Samson) ya better get all you can at the time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'am warning ya though, you will be tempted to find yourself one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2005 | 01:22 PM
TPR
The Champ

Why Are Women Nuts?????

Estrogen.

TPR

Old 09-14-2005 | 01:33 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

All I can say about this is that everyone gets jealous now and then, we are human! I do agree that woman can tend to act a little more jealous. I think that has a lot to do with being insecure. I know I have gotten jealous with my boyfriend over the stupidest things and I think to myself what the hell is wrong with me?! I KNOW he would never go astray. But he has gotten jealous over me too. So if he were to be alone with a drunk chick it would totally depend on the details whether I would get mad or not. We have friends that I wouldn’t care if he spent the night alone there with the girl. And then I have girl friends that I wouldn’t let alone with him for two seconds! Not because I don’t trust him, but because why put yourself in that situation? I don’t know I just say don’t do anything that you wouldn’t want your wife or girlfriend doing. How would you feel if your wife were in your exact situation or in the drunk chicks situation, maybe she is overreacting but what can you do?

Old 09-14-2005 | 01:36 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

I don't know what you guys are griping about, I love them all Crazy chick or no. Just don't put up with their crap. Chick starts yelling at me, I simply a) ignore her, b) ask her to turn the TV up or c) turn around and walk off. You wanna b!t@h, yell at the dog or call your mama. Cause I ain't listening. You have to train them. And you have to start early.

You're better off alone than with a chick that can't shut her pie hole.

Old 09-14-2005 | 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

Man Pig JOKE...

Why did god give women 2 pairs of lips....................................so they can **** and mone at the same time..I havent heard 1 girl laugh after this joke.Truth Hurts..........

Old 09-14-2005 | 03:49 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: 1BADRAPTOR
Man Pig JOKE...

Why did god give women 2 pairs of lips....................................so they can **** and mone at the same time..I havent heard 1 girl laugh after this joke.Truth Hurts..........

LMAO!! To true!

Old 09-14-2005 | 04:10 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

My ol lady has given my drunk buddies a ride home a few times. I never even thought about worrying, I'll just kill them both. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2005 | 04:19 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: 1BADRAPTOR
Man Pig JOKE...

LMAO, wait till I tell teh lod lady that one!

Quick Reply: Why Are Women Nuts?????