I Learned a valuable lesson this past week

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-1999, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BrandonV - The Max has nothing to do with Polaris. Those Polaris 6x6s are nothing like the Max. The Polaris 6x6s are beasts, I hate them too.

Jeremy - I can tell you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about. Everytime I take my Max places I have people to come over and check out this machine. When I cruise by someone they stop and stare at my awesome machine. If was riding a quad, it is doubtful that they will even take notice. So, before you talk about the Max I suggest you know what you are talking about.
Don't get a Max, GET A LIFE.

Cob - What are you talking about? Your "sentence" makes no sense.

[This message has been edited by atvbbs (edited 10-12-1999).]

Old 10-09-1999, 04:47 PM
Trailblazer

Max, I think you forgot to mention when people all look and "stare" at your max, they are all laughing and making fun of your little quad wanna be. I guess they are also wondering what happend to the senior citizen that used to own it. I really doubt you "cruise" by someone, more like creep very slowly, and someone walks past you.

Dont get a moterized wheel chair, get a max.

------------------
Jeremy Cross

1993 Yamaha *turbo* T-wolf

Old 10-09-1999, 06:46 PM
Range Rover

I wouldn’t trade my wheelchair for a Max; it might make me lazy. However, If there is a way to convert a Max over so that it would be man powered (Row, row, row your Max gently down the stream....?)I might consider it. That way I could keep myself in shape and off-road at the same time!

Old 10-09-1999, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

How did this discussion about "I learned a valuable thing this week" turn into a discussion and critique of Max 6X6s? AND why does everyone give MAX6X6 such a hard time?!

Old 10-10-1999, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

I"LL try to make this as simple as I can,so people who have a MAX can understand it.When you hook anything up with a metal hook make sure open part is facing up, as in toward the sky.That way if hook should happen to break, it will go into the ground not the air.Tried to say that as slow, as I could,so wouldn't lose you this time.Don't get all pooped faced only kidding,just wanted to give helpful hint HELOISE!!!

Old 10-10-1999, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

kclayd - Everyone here knows nothing about the Max. They talk about something they know nothing about. Maybe Jeremy and Eric Zeh will be able to learn about the Max when they start school.

corncob2 - That is written much better. Good tip for winching.

Today I took two of my friends Maxing. That is three people in one ATV. What quad will take three people ANYWHERE they want to go? We were muddin', hill climbing, floating in the creek, and climbing over logs. Most places we went were places no quad could go, and the Max did it with three people.

There were two guys arrow head hunting at the creek today. We stopped to talk to them and the first words they said were "WOW! Can that thing really float?!". I told him all about it and floating in the creek for him. He was totally amazed and said "I have got to get me one!" Yep, I couldn't agree more.

Death to the king quad!

Old 10-10-1999, 02:51 PM
Trailblazer

Well, i dont know about eric, but i cant wait untill i start school, and learn about the max. What school was that again?? I cant remember, but the Little yellow school bus will take ya and drop ya off.

------------------
Jeremy Cross

Old 10-10-1999, 03:14 PM
Range Rover

Ok Max6x6

I have tolerated your rantings and ravings about your personal humvee/barge wanna-be because I am a fierce proponent of free speech. But your "death to the king quad" statement just brought me into the fray. (since I happen to own one, but refrain from shoving it down everyone's throat as you do your ride)

While the Max may be the best thing since sliced bread to you, there are others who do not fear going over 3 mph. There are those who do not consider crossing a downed redwood as fun. And there are those who actually fish from a (now get this) BOAT!

So enjoy your ride, be all that you can be, but stop trying to justify and force the virtues of the Max on those who clearly choose not to have one.

Old 10-10-1999, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

Max6X6

Wow, I think I'm beginning to understand! The Max is some sort of ATV station wagon that floats! Pretty cool! What is the top speed of a Max? How steep an incline can it travel? What is its turning radius? Tell us more about your MAX.

I have a King Quad, which I really enjoy. I have navigated some really serious trails with it under some really bad conditions. It isn't a boat, but it sure handles land really well.

[This message has been edited by kclayd (edited 10-10-1999).]

Old 10-10-1999, 10:55 PM
Trailblazer

SCman, I couldn't have said it anybetter myself. That was the funniest post i've read in awhile. If I could see ya, i'd give ya big High Five. I'm sure alot people agree with ya, I know i sure do.

------------------
Jeremy Cross

Quick Reply: I Learned a valuable lesson this past week