Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005 | 01:16 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
RC, don't you know them personally? I've seen you on Akraix before I do believe. Do you just know them from there?
Yes, I know them. They are very nice guys, but like any guys in their early 20's, they like to party and have fun.
Ya, I see.

Grizzman... lol, not everyone is a pervert. Even kids my age. I dont fool around with other girls..... or guys.... Yes, I have had a girlfriend. We dated for a year. Yes you could say that I am religious. lol... Yes... What is there not to believe?

Old 10-29-2005 | 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

RC, don't you know them personally? I've seen you on Akraix before I do believe. Do you just know them from there?
Yes, I know them. They are very nice guys, but like any guys in their early 20's, they like to party and have fun.
Ya, I see.

Grizzman... lol, not everyone is a pervert. Even kids my age. I dont fool around with other girls..... or guys.... Yes, I have had a girlfriend. We dated for a year. Yes you could say that I am religious. lol... Yes... What is there not to believe?
it was kinda hard for me to believe that ur not perverted and crazy since ur 17 and all. lol. i guess i believe u though. u never find normals kids round here these days ya kno, lol. every1 i kno (including myself) thats 13-21 years old is a perverted pothead that does crazy things all the time and cusses and stuff like that. its hard to find a kid that doesnt think bout grls and doesnt drink or smoke or sum stupid stuff like that all the time.

Old 10-31-2005 | 05:55 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
Ya, I see.

it was kinda hard for me to believe that ur not perverted and crazy since ur 17 and all. lol. i guess i believe u though. u never find normals kids round here these days ya kno, lol. every1 i kno (including myself) thats 13-21 years old is a perverted pothead that does crazy things all the time and cusses and stuff like that. its hard to find a kid that doesnt think bout grls and doesnt drink or smoke or sum stupid stuff like that all the time.
lol, I'm not some perfect kid though. Just because I don't drink, smoke, cus, etc doesn't mean I can't have fun or don't do some "stupid stuff" on occasion. HeHe... Just recently my friend and I discovered the "new" sport of ATV snow-sled pull.... not in the snow... Man thats awesome. 2nd gear on the quad is freakin flyin when your on the sled. We just used a plastic sled. We have had some pretty bad wipe outs but we try and keep it as safe as we can. Errrrr.... my neck still hurts a little though. Maybe I can get a video sometime. Its great fun. Something you have to try to understand...

Old 11-01-2005 | 09:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey everyone, this is Derek Guetter

no idea how i stumbled upon this, but i found it very disturbing

just because i have girls that like me doesnt make me a bad person. im 20 years old, and of course im going to party. how can that dissapoint you, its on the internet, its not like im doing keg stands on a video like other professional atv'ers.. its kinda scary to think, but if you think im dissapointing, just wait till you meet 1/2 of the pro atv'ers today.. thats what i call bad habits.. i dont do drugs, im very nice to poeple as most of you will know, and i have alot of respect for myself and others. most of the poeple on there that say those things are my friends or poeple iv actually met, myspace is what i use to communicate when im not in the US.

i guess i dont really see what your dissapointed about because thats my personal life, id be a fool to pass it all up..

you can email me with further comments cause i dont ever come on here, just found it on google. or post my on myspace

i apologize for what i did but i dont see what i was doing that was bad. sorry

Derek Guetter
Akraix.com

derek_guetter@hotmail.com

Old 11-01-2005 | 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DerekG

just because i have girls that like me doesnt make me a bad person. im 20 years old, and of course im going to party. how can that dissapoint you, its on the internet, its not like im doing keg stands on a video like other professional atv'ers.. its kinda scary to think, but if you think im dissapointing, just wait till you meet 1/2 of the pro atv'ers today.. thats what i call bad habits.. i dont do drugs, im very nice to poeple as most of you will know, and i have alot of respect for myself and others. most of the poeple on there that say those things are my friends or poeple iv actually met, myspace is what i use to communicate when im not in the US.

i guess i dont really see what your dissapointed about because thats my personal life, id be a fool to pass it all up..

you can email me with further comments cause i dont ever come on here, just found it on google. or post my on myspace

Derek Guetter
Akraix.com

dont worry dude, we're all just jelous of u thats all, haha.

Old 11-02-2005 | 01:25 AM
|
Pro Rider

Derek Guetter
Akraix.com

I appologize if I sounded offensive. I believe that you don't do drugs etc. According to your reply you are polite, as expected. I never tried to imply that you, or anyone else, was a "bad person." I guess I just didnt really know what to expect from you guys. None of us, or not very many of us (raptorchick), have gotten the chance to meet and talk with you in person. I did have a different mental image of you guys before I found you guys on myspace. I don't know why I didn't expect what I found in the first place.

I think it all boils down to what each individual believes and what we think is "wrong." You did cuss quite a bit on myspace and according to your myspace you do drink and your under 21. Yes, very many people do. I'm not that shocked anymore. Maybe you don't believe that is wrong, and thats between you and yourself, but I believe that I am entitled to my opinion on what I think is right/ wrong also. I am not going to treat you any different than I would anyone else or tell you what to do but I believe that your actions are viewed differently by the public compared to just anyone else you might meet. You do have an impact on those who watch you whether you like it or not and people ARE watching. You probably already know this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You obviously care about your reputation since you posted.

Looks like your 1st post too. Did you go through all the trouble of becoming a member just to post or did this just happen to be your 1st post? Were you really searching google or did someone tell you about this discussion?

Anyways, I appreciate the reply. I deffinently didn't expect it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I can say that I am still a big fan of your talents... and Jon's... AND Wes Miller's talents because I make my own quad movies and I respect his skills with the camera.

Thanks again... sorry for such a long post... if you even get back on to read it

-StrongTyerYFZ

Old 11-02-2005 | 01:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

well i had just gotten back from spain and was checkin to see if any articles were posted and i came accross this, and yes i joined just to post that. i do care about my reputation thats why i respond to things like this.

Old 11-02-2005 | 06:05 PM
|
Pro Rider

well i had just gotten back from spain and was checkin to see if any articles were posted and i came accross this, and yes i joined just to post that. i do care about my reputation thats why i respond to things like this.
I am not trying to damage your reputation. Just expressing an opinion and looking for feedback and opinions of others.

Old 11-02-2005 | 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

doesnt it get kinda annoying wen u get like 5 million people joining ur myspace and posting nonsence just kuz ur "cool" and u dont even kno them. id feel pretty lousy if i went on my myspace (dont have one but lets pretend i did) and wanted to talk to some of my friends that i ACTUALLY KNOW but instead i see a bunch of posts of people talkin bout how they think ur awsome and stuff. its kinda like paparazzi i guess, just gotta block it out, lol. dont u get tired of it sumtimes?

Old 11-03-2005 | 01:11 AM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
doesnt it get kinda annoying wen u get like 5 million people joining ur myspace and posting nonsence just kuz ur "cool" and u dont even kno them. id feel pretty lousy if i went on my myspace (dont have one but lets pretend i did) and wanted to talk to some of my friends that i ACTUALLY KNOW but instead i see a bunch of posts of people talkin bout how they think ur awsome and stuff. its kinda like paparazzi i guess, just gotta block it out, lol. dont u get tired of it sumtimes?
On myspace you have to accept their friend request before they can post comments. It appears that Derek accepts most, or all, friend requests though or has it set up to automatically accept.

Quick Reply: Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)