Question about word under name??

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about word under name??

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh?????ok.?.?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider

Anymore??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

This thread is getting boring!!!!!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

All threads must eventually die out.

Old 11-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, well this thread died very early. Bye thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Rocksteady
If you're posting, that means you're not riding...So either the beast is in the barn, under repairs or you don't like to ride....

Inverse proportion formula...Should have it where less posts means your higher level......Less BSin', more ridin'
Not everyone has a place where they can ride whenever they want.

Old 11-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Right!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2005, 02:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Rocksteady
If you're posting, that means you're not riding...So either the beast is in the barn, under repairs or you don't like to ride....

Inverse proportion formula...Should have it where less posts means your higher level......Less BSin', more ridin'
Big words from a guy who has been here a week and a half, unless you've been monitoring the forums and its members as a guest for a while. Then you'd surely be able to tell if the big posters have any seat time or not. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've got quite a few posts, but my average is 7 per day. Doesnt really take that long to post 7 a day. Some days I post more, some less, some none at all (I havent been online here since Wednesday afternoon). It takes a lot of time to go for a short ride for most of us, loading up, getting to a riding area, unloading and prep, the actual ride and then pack it all back in and head home. Then you need to make sure you get thing put away, wash and inspect the quad if need be, etc. If you've got land or trails acrossed the street that's great, but even that gets old and you wont spend every night all night riding. Might not have access to the quad (away from home), your friend can't get free to ride with you, etc.

I could go on but it's silly to, you get my point. I'd love to ride more, most of us would. But sometimes its just not in the cards so we do the next best thing, get on here and talk about our quads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2005, 03:57 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: maddog56
Then you'd surely be able to tell if the big posters have any seat time or not. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
maddog56

That was a good posT.

I just wonder how many hours of seat time I have had since 1969[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

You wouldn't know it in how I post though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well, good to see you guys actually read whats being posted...No disrespect meant by my note, just seeing what the reaction would be....

I understand that we cant ride as much as we like, I am in the same boat a lot of the time....However, on other lists that I am on (not ATV lists) there is a lot of posting which is not backed up by experience, just a lot of talk.....

Again no dissin to the posters, just passing along what I see on other lists.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Question about word under name??