I hate Ohio State!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate Ohio State!!!

That's all I have to say!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

Since we're hating things...........I hate those morons that race to pull out in front of you, then go 25mph the whole f@#*ing time!!!!!!!

Or, the idiots that are going 25mph, but the minute you pass them, they speed up and sit on your *** the entire drive, like you insulted them by passing them.

I also hate being related(even if it by marriage) to someone who thinks a Maine coon cat is actually a mix of a racoon and a cat and tells other people that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go Buckeyes! Tressel is now 4-1 against Carr and the Wolverines. Anyone notice how Mich got a little conservative after that 4th quarter lead?

Too bad my Spartans sucked, oh well it's nothing new to them. Hmm, wonder if google will find the "fire John L" sites...

Old 11-20-2005, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

I think Michigan needs to get rid of Carr, Michigan has had the talent to go all the way and they just never seem to be able to put it together, mostly because of Carrs poor play calling. They gave Ohio State that game yesterday..that's 2 years in a row[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]!!!

What happened to the Spartans though, they started out really good and they've lost everything else since Michigan beat them.

Old 11-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I expect Michigan State to be inconsistant, we had a pretty good start last year too (except the rutgers game with dowdell as QB) but we fell apart like we always do. Then, as if by chance, we beat wisconsin then lose the next week.

Henney has been insconsistant all year and I think that's part of it, but carr really fell from grace this year. Quite a few were calling for his head after the ND game, I can only imagine it will get worse in the offseason.

I just think it's funny that everyone is on the Joe Pa bandwagon, when last year half of them were calling for him to step down.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:43 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Toyeboy
That's all I have to say!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
You can't always hate everything that is better than you or your team![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

I HATE green peppers yuk gag.