Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats Your Favorite Food!!!!

Yep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

jeez.... where do i start. i love sushi, cheese fries, pizza, cheesburgers, hot dogs, freshly shaved tacos [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] haha, shrimp, BABY BACK RIBS, hot wings, pb and j, pretzels with cheese, and white castle.

Old 11-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
jeez.... where do i start. i love sushi, cheese fries, pizza, cheesburgers, hot dogs, freshly shaved tacos [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] haha, shrimp, BABY BACK RIBS, hot wings, pb and j, pretzels with cheese, and white castle.
I like bushy tacos. I like that itching feel.

Old 11-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
beer and pizza
That sir, is a damm fine post!

Old 11-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MarkFiddling
I like bushy tacos. I like that itching feel.
that is so sick dude... i dont think ill ever be able to eat taco bell again! haha

Old 11-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

shrimp....

Old 11-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

No one answered my Birthday question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

No one answered my Birthday question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
dont have a b-day party.... it costs too much. just go out sumwhere and have fun with ur friends. parties take a lot of money and u gotta prepare it and everything and then u end up not enjoying the party because u had too much to worry bout and it'll end up stinky. just save ur money and get sum mary jane and ull have a blast, haha. seriously though dude.... parties are a pain in the *** to prepare and stuff..... i just go to parties and the only party i make is a super bowl party which does not involve planning kuz u just gotta order pizza and have drinks and chips and invite a bunch of people over. plus.... wat are u planning on doing at the party? sitting and eating? if anything get a lot of music going and sum ladies so u can dance/grind/dry hump/legally rape (lol, that sounded so wrong but its kinda tru. thats basically what dancing is these days).

Old 11-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

dont have a b-day party.... it costs too much. just go out sumwhere and have fun with ur friends. parties take a lot of money and u gotta prepare it and everything and then u end up not enjoying the party because u had too much to worry bout and it'll end up stinky. just save ur money and get sum mary jane and ull have a blast, haha. seriously though dude.... parties are a pain in the *** to prepare and stuff..... i just go to parties and the only party i make is a super bowl party which does not involve planning kuz u just gotta order pizza and have drinks and chips and invite a bunch of people over. plus.... wat are u planning on doing at the party? sitting and eating? if anything get a lot of music going and sum ladies so u can dance/grind/dry hump/legally rape (lol, that sounded so wrong but its kinda tru. thats basically what dancing is these days).
We're planning to do an outside BBQ because I am inviting all my friends over with their quads so we can ride on the 196 acres my neighbor has!!!!!! We are going to just screw around and then come together to grub, then go back riding while the parents chat with each other about our futures...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

We're planning to do an outside BBQ because I am inviting all my friends over with their quads so we can ride on the 196 acres my neighbor has!!!!!! We are going to just screw around and then come together to grub, then go back riding while the parents chat with each other about our futures...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
And blow CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like totally, major, loser, whatever...,.........

Quick Reply: Whats Your Favorite Food!!!!