Need ideas making full length atv video.

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006 | 09:26 PM
|
Range Rover
Default Need ideas making full length atv video.

Me and a few buddies desided to make a full lenght 4x4 atv video, and we need a few ideas on what to put in.So far we have -mudd bogging,hill climbing,dragging,wheelies and a misc. section where we plan on adding in other stuff we do during the filming.

The bikers are my rubicon,a 400 outlander max,350 and 400 big bear, and a 250 timberwolf.<so far>

Also need some input on what music to put in.

I need some input.any help is welcome

Old 01-23-2006 | 01:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you can work out some helmet cam stuff, that would be pretty cool. My bud did that with a standard digital video camera and mounted it to his helmet by running a bolt up and into the tripod mounting hole on the camera...

Oh yea, burnouts are BOOOOOOOORING. Not to mention, hard on the tires...

Old 01-23-2006 | 08:16 AM
Pro Rider

For music, Jason Aldean's "Hicktown". And if you can do any jumps, put the camera on the ground and jump over-top of it and have it pointing in the direction of where you'll land. It looks pretty sweet when you're done. And I'm with Weebopper, helmet cam going through the mudhole would be awesome. There ya go, good luck!

Old 01-23-2006 | 10:21 AM
|
Range Rover

i don`t think we were going to do burnouts beside mabye on snow covered ice.And I have been trying to make up a way to mount a digital camera to my helmet for about 6 weeks now all i need is the right size bolt and then it will be done.

Also i would like to have in the misc section things lostly done by sport like the scene in Huevos 7 where they ride down the stairs then back up i want to do sumthing like that but need more stuff for that part of the movie.

Old 01-23-2006 | 11:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Snow riding and ice racing are always fun to watch. Also, if you guys are comfortable with jumps, taking the utes out on the MX track can provide some good footage. I have a friend who races his Rincon on the mx track and it's awesome to watch him air out on the big jumps and doubles.

If you're looking for ideas for some street stunting, check out the CVBoyz and Juvenile Tendencies web sites. Both stunt teams have lots of videos and pics to give you some ideas.

Old 01-25-2006 | 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Mud Riding is my favorite. Make sure and show footage of you getting stuck, and not just footage of you making it through. Lol, I always love watching people get stuck, well as long as its not me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he he just kiddin

Old 01-25-2006 | 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, listen to Cobra, he is the master of getting stuck. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh well, I get stuck in the grass on the outside of the mudhole anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2006 | 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Lol, I dont get stuck THAT often. I can count on one hand the times I have been. And if you subtract the times before I got the Mud Lites, its not too often[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Beside I didnt see too many other people making it through pappys. just that one guy, and he glided across. Anyhow back to the topic. Watching people get stuck and then winched out is fun to watch! Oh and if you get that helmet cam, that would be sweet too!

Old 01-26-2006 | 11:03 PM
|
Range Rover

Ya i plan on doing a fair bit of mud riding a the others don`t know how bad some of the holes that i go to are, so it should be easy to get some footage of people stuck.

And since i got the helmet cam setup finished, i should be able to get two views of most things and with the snow coming down it should be a good time start getting some good footage.

Old 01-27-2006 | 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a good plan! If you get a chance, you should try and upload some pieces of the footage!

Quick Reply: Need ideas making full length atv video.