Emailing a moderator

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2000, 04:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How can I contact a moderator? When I try to email one, I get a return message saying that the address was unmailable or something. That is when I click on the emailing link in the forum, so I'm not typing it incorrectly.

I would like to know if it's possible to fill in the correct province or state in the registration form (or to omit it altogether) if one does not live in the US or Canada. At the moment I'm indicated as living in the Prince Edward Islands, which I picked only because we also have a couple of islands with the same name.

Old 11-09-2000, 11:51 PM

Sorry about the problems. The membership system still has a few bugs in it. Right now, it's not possible to change your email address or password either as this broke when we moved some databases.

I plan to fix the bugs when I get time. I won't be getting around to it any time soon though as my plate is pretty full. So for now, please make do as best you can. Thank you for your understanding.

Ride Safe,

Dave Beckstrom
Overworked Webmaster

Old 11-10-2000, 05:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Instead of emailing a moderator you could possibly just click on the "Notify Moderator"?