Beer

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006 | 11:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default Beer

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Hey now, one pair underwear were worn by Elvis, just before he reached the edge of the earth. Another pair,
I was wearing when my wife's stock Blazer beat a Banshee and another pair is, well, they're just stuck the drawer and I can't scrape them off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

And my socks. I got more hoes in my sock than Puff Daddy concert. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
lol.....stuck to the drawer..well those mystery stains will do that and i seen that race you are talking about but now the elvis wearing underwear ...now see i know thats a lie cause i just called him up and he said he was not wearing any.

Old 02-23-2006 | 11:23 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default Beer

Originally posted by: jaggers2e42

lol.....stuck to the drawer..well those mystery stains will do that and i seen that race you are talking about but now the elvis wearing underwear ...now see i know thats a lie cause i just called him up and he said he was not wearing any.
'Cause I got 'em. Soon to be on ebay, Elvis' shorts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006 | 12:58 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default Beer

The only thing Motox drinks under the table is spooge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006 | 01:01 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default Beer

Originally posted by: mykool61679
i,d drink you under the table, were do you ride?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Or maybe its mykool61679 that drinks spooge under the table! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006 | 01:11 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Beer

what is a spooge?

Old 02-23-2006 | 02:05 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Beer

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: mykool61679
i,d drink you under the table, were do you ride?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Or maybe its mykool61679 that drinks spooge under the table! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oooooo, is that an offer mykool? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006 | 02:11 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Beer

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
what is a spooge?
Wait a sec isn't that what comes out the end of my KDX's pipe.

I don't like spooge and I have a few branded shirts that are speckled on the back from the oil.

Old 02-23-2006 | 02:15 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Beer

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
Wait a sec isn't that what comes out the end of my KDX's pipe.

I don't like spooge and I have a few branded shirts that are speckled on the back from the oil.
Yeah, all of my 250's have left speckled spooge stains on my shirts and jerseys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006 | 09:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default Beer

That's some funny reading, buncha little kids talking about how much they can drink and what is stronger. That argument got old back in 89, then again in 93. I guess it all comes back around, you oldtimers know what I mean, when was the last time you actually cared who could drink the most!!! It was funny to think back about those days.

Old 02-24-2006 | 09:56 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default Beer

Originally posted by: warwgn
That's some funny reading, buncha little kids talking about how much they can drink and what is stronger. That argument got old back in 89, then again in 93. I guess it all comes back around, you oldtimers know what I mean, when was the last time you actually cared who could drink the most!!! It was funny to think back about those days.
You know you're getting old, when you don't care who can drink the most, just if you can get the stains out of the carpet before the old lady sees them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Beer