ANOTHER SITE DEDICATED TO THE ERADICATION OF OFF-ROADING...

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006 | 05:35 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider
Default ANOTHER SITE DEDICATED TO THE ERADICATION OF OFF-ROADING...

[quote]
Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

No[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I dont use that kinda chit Cuz im superhuman. i am not ailed by the problems of you mere mortals.
Of all the days to leave my chest waders at home. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yep, that's deep alright![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2006 | 05:49 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: TPR
Thanks for the support guys. And just for the record...the size of my ego is only outdone by the size of my....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Butt plug?

Old 03-01-2006 | 05:56 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

Dam motox...that is not right![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2006 | 06:41 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: motox26
Thanks for the support guys. And just for the record...the size of my ego is only outdone by the size of my....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Butt plug?

Now just because you sent me the model you like to use for a Christmas gift, doesn't mean I buy into your choice of lifestyle......by the way, I find it hard to believe that you actually use somthing that size!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I mean dang, that thing looks like it could plug up a sewer pipe.....oh, wait I get it....that's the point!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Motox, I need you guys to help me sharpen up my skillz to battle the greenies!!

TPR

Old 03-01-2006 | 07:43 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006 | 09:38 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: motox26
Butt plug?

Now just because you sent me the model you like to use for a Christmas gift, doesn't mean I buy into your choice of lifestyle......by the way, I find it hard to believe that you actually use somthing that size!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I mean dang, that thing looks like it could plug up a sewer pipe.....oh, wait I get it....that's the point!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Motox, I need you guys to help me sharpen up my skillz to battle the greenies!!

TPR

So you mean to tell me that you still have it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL, anytime my man![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006 | 09:42 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

Well there are a few posts on the site now, and another atv forum is also posting there. Still no replies from the fanatics. I'm sure there is more to come. =]

Old 03-02-2006 | 12:22 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

I think this is a good a thing. I wonder why the slow feedback from the radicals though?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Could it be they don't have much to say now that there is another side to argue?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006 | 12:43 PM
TPR
The Champ

He, he, things are looking up. It seems that the other ATV guys there have a level head and good literary skills. It will be fun to see when the greenies show up.....because I am just getting warmed up!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 03-02-2006 | 12:48 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
I think this is a good a thing. I wonder why the slow feedback from the radicals though?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Could it be they don't have much to say now that there is another side to argue?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Naahh they are just out hugging trees!!! I can hear them sing....."Plant a tree...for tomorrow, smoke some pot, fly a plane.....go ker-plunk, into the ocean, poor John Denver won't sing again.."

BTW.....wasn't the plane he crashed, powered by a internal combustion engine??? And how dangerous are the "Experimental Aricraft" we hear about that crash all to frequently, and do we need "Experimental Aricraft" to be flown over residential and public lands??? That, is scary!!!!

TPR

Quick Reply: ANOTHER SITE DEDICATED TO THE ERADICATION OF OFF-ROADING...