ANOTHER SITE DEDICATED TO THE ERADICATION OF OFF-ROADING...

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006 | 06:01 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider
Default ANOTHER SITE DEDICATED TO THE ERADICATION OF OFF-ROADING...

ATV HATE SITE

This site was supposedly built in an effort to control "illegal" off-road use. I do not support illegal riding, trespass, or other any form of abuse or illegal activity but this site goes beyond that. It has a forum and I encourage you to read and respond. Please do not respond irresponsibly as they will use that against us. Rather, use fact and intelligent reasoning that "public" land approaved for the use of off-road vehicles does not belong solely to the surrounding residence that striped the land to build thier homes but to all of us. Don't let them fool you into believing they are only out to get the illegal rider...they are out to ban our sport altogether. If this has not happened in your area yet get ready because it will.

Old 02-22-2006 | 06:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

WoW that desertRose is a whackjob
I don't understand these people. If i can see your dust or hear you thats irresponsible? WTF

I have an idea. you dont like dust and offroad vehicles. move back to the city. why take your city mentality and try and ruin the countriside?
The whole photo documentary cracked me up also. are a couple tire tracks thru the woods or desert really gonna affect things that much? What about the thousands of houses and all that asphalt and supermarkets and all the rest? oh yeah thats right those things benifit them so they dont hurt anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] people these days.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006 | 06:49 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

You da man OFC. I knew you would be posting on this. Some crazy **** huh?? Did you read the comment by DesertRose whackjob regarding when the day comes that some cactus hugging freak kills an off-roader that he will have ZERO remorse for the person or his family?!?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I mean WTF are these people thinking?!?! I'm starting think I should mover further East...Arizona comes to mind.

Old 02-22-2006 | 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

dang it's people like that, that really make my head spin.where do these people come up with this stuff.maybe soon we can move all these folks to the moon or something...but the again it would be fun to ride up there to

Old 02-22-2006 | 06:59 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

I looked at the pictures too of the so-called abuse. One of them shows a car tire. A street tire nontheless. I wonder what that has to do with off-roaders?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I'm thinking that's a tire that the idiot taking the picture left out there and then tried to blame it on an off-roader. And the pictures of the dust....ummm I'm pretty sure that was taken on a windy day. I live out here and can tell you that when the wind blows there is dust everywhere and no off-roaders to be found. Only some yuppie city folk blazing down a dirt road in their 8-MPG SUV. The same damn city folk that are trying to destroy our way of life to make a new city like atmosphere for their new homes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006 | 07:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah i Am making my way thru their topics.. these guys are friggin lunatics. First off Even if the rougue atvr that "Attempted" to run over that phil guy did in fact do that. Its still not attempted homocide anyway. gonna be tough to kill some one with a atv goin 5mph maybe. they have no case on that. and phil was probably tellin the guy he couldnt be on the public land that he can be on. thats my guess. granted i have run across a punk atv'r or x in my day tresspassing on our ranch but for the most part the people are pretty good. Granted i had the cops called on me for assualt and chit by a tresspassing kids mom cuz i asked him to stop and he spit gravel at me and kep on goin. so chased him down and he crashed tryin to ditch me. I lifted his quad off him when all his friends left him there. and got him on his way after a lil discussiion. I really have no intention opf hurting the tresspassers. if they ask for it they will get it mind ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] where was I goin with this????? ummmm
anyway yeah these envirowhackos are really misguided. Overall enviromental impact.. Offroad Use is next to nill in comparrison to allotta crap they like. lemme tell you a granola farm is hard on the enviroment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO.

That starry knights person is another loose cannon. they are so closed minded..

Dont move next to a football stadium and bitch about crowd noise
Dont move next to an Airport and bitch about noise
Dont move next to an ORV are and bitch about noise or dust or whatever
Dont move next to a Dairy and bitch about the smell
Dont move next to a Horse ranch and bitch about flies
Dont move next to a race track and bitch about noise and traffic
Dont move next to FILL IN THE BLANK AND Bitch about Fill In the blank.

Honestly their is really not that much ORV land. im thinkin these people could move a couple miles away and be just as flippin happy without the Supposed ORV impact on them. But then what would they have to bitch about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006 | 07:06 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
You da man OFC. I knew you would be posting on this. Some crazy **** huh?? Did you read the comment by DesertRose whackjob regarding when the day comes that some cactus hugging freak kills an off-roader that he will have ZERO remorse for the person or his family?!?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I mean WTF are these people thinking?!?! I'm starting think I should mover further East...Arizona comes to mind.
Hey J4K, and I will have no remorse for the cactus huggers either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006 | 07:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

you know what really cracks me up about the photos. All that supposed ORV damage? 1 rain storm and its all erased.. a good wind its all erased.

Old 02-22-2006 | 07:10 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

Here is a comment made in the on-line feedback section of our local newspaper:

"If the desert was not here, and only a piece of litter was to be found. What would an off-roader do with it? Probably spit on it and burn it! Off roader's like wasteland! Soon, that's all we will have left out here. A bunch of trash and nothing to enjoy. Off roader's ruin it for "sane" people. If you know an off-road enthusiast, tell 'em to look out for "mean Earl." He'll be watchin' you!"

Earl Scroggs
Monday, Feb 20, 2006 (12:02:00 pm PST)

This is the general mentality of most new migrant city folk that move to this area. An area that has for many, many years enjoyed the freedom of ample BLM land to ride on. I can tell you this much. We have a HUGE problem in the desert with illegal dumping. Not once do I recal seeing any motorcycle frames, tires, gas tanks, or any items related to off-roaders. All I see is dumped couches, refers, mattresses, and bag ang bags and bags of illegally dumped trash. This comes from the pigs that dump and strip our land...not "law abiding" off-roaders.

Old 02-22-2006 | 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

i don't know where these folks are but it looks like a killer place to ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ANOTHER SITE DEDICATED TO THE ERADICATION OF OFF-ROADING...