How do you really feel?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006 | 11:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default How do you really feel?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well.. I like to give people a hard time about their grammar... Is that such a bad thing? afterall I'm merely pointing out the errors so the person may, in the future, think before they hit post.. With ferdinando you won't get that.. Why is that, you ask? Perhaps it is because poor freddy can't think to begin with. He is special to us.

Old 04-18-2006 | 11:52 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well.. I like to give people a hard time about their grammar... Is that such a bad thing? afterall I'm merely pointing out the errors so the person may, in the future, think before they hit post.. With ferdinando you won't get that.. Why is that, you ask? Perhaps it is because poor freddy can't think to begin with. He is special to us.
thats some PHUC

Old 04-18-2006 | 11:55 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: RUFFCOUNTRY

thats some PHUC
UC is not easy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006 | 11:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RUFFCOUNTRY
thats some PHUC
more like ABO-BS

Old 04-18-2006 | 11:59 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred

more like ABO-BS
Fred! I know this gal, That knows this guy, that knows this other gal, that can Tie you up and KICK YOU IN THE NUTZ!!!

Old 04-19-2006 | 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

MM you really started something here. You will probaly will make the top 20. For your original post I don't know if that's good or bad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006 | 12:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MIDDLEAGEDCRAZY
There you go, 4wheelerfred is the perfect example. Just look at his Bio, And Photo page. Doe's he even own A bike?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

yeah he has a quad and who would care if he didnt..

theres no laws saying that u have to own a atv to make posts on this forum, you guys talk about kids on here stirring up crap when your provoking a situation urself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006 | 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred

more like ABO-BS
Fred! I know this gal, That knows this guy, that knows this other gal, that can Tie you up and KICK YOU IN THE NUTZ!!!
one more word outa you, and ill call child abuse on you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

so keep talking MR.Grammer master[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006 | 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
There you go, 4wheelerfred is the perfect example. Just look at his Bio, And Photo page. Doe's he even own A bike?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

yeah he has a quad and who would care if he didnt..

theres no laws saying that u have to own a atv to make posts on this forum, you guys talk about kids on here stirring up crap when your provoking a situation urself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I really don't care if he has one or not. The man posted A legitimit ?. And this guy send's back in-u-indo's. However I am A little suprised at your comment, I have read many post's of your's and never seen that imaturity out of you before. Anyway no hard feeling's, Play your game's We can can weed out the B.S. on our own.

Old 04-19-2006 | 12:28 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

MM you really started something here. You will probaly will make the top 20. For your original post I don't know if that's good or bad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Im pretty sure that wont be a problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I really feel the education system in america has been in a perpetual tailspin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Kids these days while they have acceled in areas of technology. They have lost touch with the ways of old. Seems schools no longer try to press grammer and mastery of the english language [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Heck i ain't that old and I can hardly understand some of these kids [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How do you really feel?