How do you really feel?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you really feel?

Is it normal practice for someone in this forum to point out every punctuation and grammer issue that a person has when taking the time to post? A poor kid in the Honda forum probably feels about 3 inches high because of some guy pointing out his grammer was bad. I've seen it before and i think it is rude as hell. There are so many people on this forum that have so much great information to give and share. I enjoy the heckling and poking fun at people but some people are rude. Guess thats how it goes but i'm sure there are a few people that feel as i do.
This 15 year old kid just wanted some advice and after being kicked a little, he got it. I'd like to hear if some other people have dealt with the same thing...thanks, Merry Christmas!

Old 04-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

Was this 15 year old kids name getdrunk?

Old 04-18-2006, 10:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have seen it before too...

I agree with you. I think it is very rude. I myself am not the greatest English writter, but it isnt what words are wrote, it is what is being wrote that counts.

As for the Merry Christmas, it is a little bit early to being say that, but merry christmas to you too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i feel horible[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

my mom said people on the internet are stupid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

so yeah im kinda disapointed with some people on this forum!

Getdrunk is only 3 inches tall LOL he is so stupid!!!

Old 04-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Range Rover

It was a kid that went by the name Ernie. Unless Getdrunk changed his sign???? Merry Christmas at this time of year is mental illness, can't be avoided. Read the string on the honda forum, something about a 450R. Some people, i swear...

Old 04-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

Your wright A lot of good people have left this fourm for that very reason.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Some people have nothing better to do then critize other's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Other's really mean no harm But forget that they themself's may need help with something and no one will respond do to their crude reply's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Encourage your son to keep posting and someone with class will try to help him out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It's sad that this fourm has went that way, But today's youth becoming Adult's love to bash everyone for anything.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If you look into the real world at their work ethics in places you go to, You will see that it is only the classic case of the ME GENERATION.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider

you know that a predator is way faster then a quad zilla! so i dont know my ppl make such a big deal about the quadzillas....

Old 04-18-2006, 10:54 PM
Range Rover

What have you been smok'in, Fred. I know your just trying to get my goat but A guy on a Pred. can't hold my jock. Now, back to the topic, i'm with you middleagedcrazy. Has this ever been brought up before?

Old 04-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

There you go, 4wheelerfred is the perfect example. Just look at his Bio, And Photo page. Doe's he even own A bike?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MisterMom
What have you been smok'in, Fred. I know your just trying to get my goat but A guy on a Pred. can't hold my jock. Now, back to the topic, i'm with you middleagedcrazy. Has this ever been brought up before?
first of all, i realy dont want your goat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. and second, i wasent kidding!

Quick Reply: How do you really feel?