Please forgive me brothers and sisters of the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2000 | 01:48 AM
|
Pro Rider

I just changed ISP's and I'm not getting any return emails from my posts and it acts like I'm not registered when I want to post. What's up?

Old 11-21-2000 | 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

Do you allow cookies? If not, then you will have to enter you password each time.
Go to Explorer properties and click "accept cookies"

Old 11-24-2000 | 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

chocolate chip or sugar? just kidding.

Old 12-05-2000 | 11:21 AM
|
Pro Rider

Is there anyone that can answer this question?

Old 12-05-2000 | 04:26 PM

Moderators do not have the ability to change e-mail adds. You might write to dbeck@atving.com to request a correction. You might also use a less confrontational tone than "HEY MODERATOR!" in your salutation.

Old 12-06-2000 | 12:45 AM
|
Pro Rider

My dearest moderator, I thank you for your tireless slaving in my behalf and hope that I in no way brought you the slightest displeasure. I thank you for your efforts in directing me to someone that can help me remain an accepted member of this community. In these times of crime, poverty, and political unrest, it is important for all of us to be accepted by our peers. It is for this reason that I enjoy coming to this site frequently to communicate with my soulmates in the sport. I know that I can count on these people above all else.
These are my kin.
The fine men and women that are a part of this community have helped me thru some of my darkest hours. They have been there when I needed help the most. They have been there to hold my hand and point the way in trialsom times. They have also been there to scold me when I step out of line. For this I now extend my deepest thanks.
It with the deepest regret that I ever strayed from the flock far enough for you to have to correct me and I now emplore you to forgive my infractions and forgive as only you can. Please don't disconnect me from this life line. If I have offended you or any of my other brothers and sisters of the forum, I can only hope that the weight of guilt that will crush my last breath from my depressed body will in some meager way compensate for the displeasure I've caused.
Your humble servant, Holyman.

Old 12-06-2000 | 09:37 AM
Range Rover

Very well put HOLYMAN. I for one will forgive you.

shmoky

Old 12-07-2000 | 03:52 AM
Pro Rider

Holyman,
It seems that I myself[only the biggest user of the Forums] am in need of a through cleansing of my vocabulary.Its seems to me that some everyday words and abbreviations have not been accepted by the allmighty moderator,but accepted by Mr Beckstrom.

I have taken a new direction in my Forum life,just as you have.And now Holyman,I seek only to follow the lead of the allmighty moderators and to praise their every deleated posts and ask for forgivness of my deleated words.I shall follow their every rule,whether pointless or not.I accept anything and every opionion they have,for it is they that make up the 10 commandments of an ATV Forum.I further ask the allmighty moderators for forgiveness in trying to be helpful and respectful of others in these Forums,the countless posts I have regarding unanswered questions from others that I have tried [but obviously failed]to answer to the moderators liking.It seems to me that I have failed and seek redemtion from the allmighty moderators.I further ask the allmighty's for forgivness,for it is they that run the Forums.Now please my brother Holyman,lets go seek peace elsewhere,
AMEN

Brother Bill

Old 12-07-2000 | 09:56 AM
|
Pro Rider

As it has been said many times thru time im-memorial...who of us is without sin? Don't become down hearted in your weakness. Embrace your mistakes as opportunities to rise above debauchery and learn from the past. We as insignificant dogs do not have to return to the proverbial vomit of our former ways. Even in our frailty and inability to make good choices we can be seen favorably by the powers that be.
In short do not lose faith Brother Bill, there is still a place for you here...among friends.
Holyman

Old 12-07-2000 | 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Somebody email me some hip waders...

Quick Reply: Please forgive me brothers and sisters of the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!