Anybody watch UFC?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody watch UFC?

Originally posted by: rcoop
No he just picked the wrong fight with the wrong rules for his style. Put that in Pride with a a boxing ring and its a totally different fight.
i totatally agree.....hughes is a monster in his envirerment....u put him in a ring...it might of turned out different..

isnt brock to heavy to fight in the ufc....i thought 265 was the max weight?

Old 08-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your right Hughes is a monster but I still have doubts that Hoyce could handle him. I think your also right that the heavyweight limit is 265 but do they have a super heavyweight class? Also how about that Parisian, Sanchez fight. That was the best fight since Griffin Bonner. I think it was a little better because they also showed their ground skills. One things for sure all these guys are elite athletes and not people for drunk hillbillys to jack with. LOL I like pride too and think they have some better fighters than the UFC.

Old 08-19-2006, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FASTFATBOY
Your right Hughes is a monster but I still have doubts that Hoyce could handle him. I think your also right that the heavyweight limit is 265 but do they have a super heavyweight class? Also how about that Parisian, Sanchez fight. That was the best fight since Griffin Bonner. I think it was a little better because they also showed their ground skills. One things for sure all these guys are elite athletes and not people for drunk hillbillys to jack with. LOL I like pride too and think they have some better fighters than the UFC.
sanchez is my dawg........i think if he improves his stand-up...he will be a handful for ANY of the UFC fighters......strong fighters like sanchez and hughes (super humen) are just to dominate. it is too easy for them to impose there will on someone....they dont have to have as good of ground or stand-up skills to dominate a fight, there strength is one hell of an equilizer

i like the cage, im not really a fan of the boxing ring....i watch pride, but i dont enjoy it as much as i do ufc....but there is no doubt they have some great fighters tho....

Old 08-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

I think brock lesnar is to hevy but he is going to have to drop weight.Or muscle since that guy is a tank.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nathanpri08
I think brock lesnar is to hevy but he is going to have to drop weight.Or muscle since that guy is a tank.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That would be one hard guy to bring down. I thought Forrest Griffin did a real good job againt Tito

Old 08-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

That really impressed me with forest&tito also.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Something really cool, Brock Lesnar has a place about 20 minutes from my house. Its between Delano, and St Bonifacius, on some land next to a wildlife refuge. He tried out for the Mn Vikings, but didnt make it. Its pretty cool though

Old 08-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

You ever get to talk to him.I met him at a wrestling event before.Guys a monster but he is really nice though.I expect someone mean when there that big.

Old 08-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Brock is supposed to be 285 right now so he wont have a problem making it to 265. Sanchez has been spoon fed to make TUF look legit. Lets get him in there with the big dog and we will see how he does.

Old 08-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

thats not fair to sanchez...everyone is going to look bad against hughes......sanchez is way further advanced in his skills at this point in his career than any of those big dawgs were at,,, give it time and he will be the next monster...

Quick Reply: Anybody watch UFC?