Anybody watch UFC?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody watch UFC?

I don't think Ken can knock out Tito but he can catch him in a submission.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

figure four head lock with a reverse kimora, just like i have been praticing

Old 08-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

The ankle lock hurts just ask Tim Sylvia.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

i bet it does but your not allowed to touch my right acchilles tendond, shin, or my right shoulder, basicaly you cant touch my right side, i figured i would stomp on your in grown toenail to start off, after that i will probaly go ahead and just tap out, that way i stay nice and pretty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2006, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Lol. Thats good the beer will still be cold then and neither one of us will be drinking through a straw.

Old 08-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

well im starting to get dilirious so im going to bed, griffin in the third round and liddell in the second

Old 08-26-2006, 05:23 AM
Pro Rider

I am still trying to decide if I want to get this PPV or not. I love the UFC, but if all the fights go fast then it sucks, or if all the fights end up being ground submission where they are stalemated then that sucks too. I used to get more of thier PPV's back when they were 29.95, but now they are 39.95........thats too high I think. Now when Tito/Liddell2 happens, I will take vacation and throw one heck of a shindig!

A little advice for the guys posting earlier. Learn your elbows. Remember there is nothing between your forearm/elbow bone and their head except a piece of skin. Your elbow has the fewest pain receptors in your body as well. I used to practice a leaping elbow blow and also when I would get them down, unleash a barage of elbows till one or two would get through and thats all it would take. Back elbows have furocious force as well.

If you get your guy down, It is better to kick his thighs with your shin's than your foot. Your shin is sharp so it will penetrate the thigh muscles much deeper thus making him less mobile faster than foot shots. Remember foot stomps as well. It is awful hard for a guy to fight you with a broken foot. Another brutal shot, although I think illegal in UFC, is the headbunt. Learn how to do that the RIGHT WAY and you can take your opponent out RIGHT NOW!

Old 08-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

i watched the weight in last night between lidell and sobral. i have never seen lidell look so slim. oct 10th will be a free show of shamrock and tito ortiz.

Old 08-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lidell dryes himself out alot. Come fight time he'll look like he always does and he'll be aout 10-12 pounds over the limit.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

raschad will have the best chance of beating lydell if he is still around at that time. but at the weight in lydell looked like he had been overtrained and had lost some muscle mass. what he will gain back later will be water. lydells speed seemed to be alot faster than at other times. just wondering if he has lost some power with the weight.i believe the outcome will be the same as the first time he met with sobral. but it seems that raschad is being overlooked and i believe some people dont want to meet him in the octagon.[just my thoughts however.]

Quick Reply: Anybody watch UFC?