GO BUCKS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts
Default GO BUCKS!

A tip of the hat to the Buckeyes. No shame in being beaten by a better team.

Just don't set fire to the forums.

Old 09-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GO BUCKS!

Great performance. Smith looked great, Ginn looked fast, Gonzalez proved we have another legit reciever, defense gave up a lot of rushing yards but made huge plays. Its looking pretty good now, especially considering how bad Iowa and Penn St. looked this week. I know PSU was playing the "almights Irish" and Iowa didn't have Tate, but I am pretty confident after a game like that.

Old 09-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default GO BUCKS!

penn state is to up and down year to year!with the exception of last year the last good team the had was when larry jonson was still running back!papa joe is getting too old to coach! im not knocking his accomplishments he is the man, hes just 100 years old! those glasses he wears looks like the end of two beer bottles!

Old 09-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default GO BUCKS!

I'm not taking anything away from last years Horns. They were the best team and they came into Columbus and beat us and beat the USC Heismans. My point is that without Vince Young I don't think Texas would have beaten either OSU or USC last year. They were both great games and Vince was the difference in both games. He had 376 yards of offense on his own last year and I believe Texas as a team had less in this years game.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default GO BUCKS!

Covered the spread by 1/2 point, gotta love that. Smith and Ginn looked good again and defense showed up again, but after seeing that team up north throttle ND, I'm a little nervous.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default GO BUCKS!

don't be worried, nd is overrated. they always are. the defense is borderline(if tressel is smart ginn should kill their cb's all night).

Old 09-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default GO BUCKS!

Smith had maybe his worst game of the year last year against Penn St., I'm gonna guess that won't happen this year... Payback Time Go Bucks!

Old 09-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default GO BUCKS!

I was wrong... he did have his worst game of the year against Penn St again, but he made plays when we needed them and luckily Penn St. has a bad kicker and we have Antonio Pittman, I'll take a win any way we can get it. Also props to the D for allowing under 10 points for the 3rd week in a row.

I also realized there is a team I hate worse than Michigan... Notre Dame.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default GO BUCKS!

Impressive win, Iowa is a good team, they just don't have enough weapons. Smith is making a big run at the Heisman and the defense is a turnover machine. Some other points:

1- If we aren't undefeated facing "the team up north" I'll be very disappointed

2- Lee Corso said the Iowa game was the first road test of the year for OSU, umm I think they played Texas in Austin or am I just imagining that?

3- We should be a consensus #1 in both polls, only LSU, Florida and "the team up north" look good enough to compete with OSU at this point.

4- If OSU and "the team up north" are both undefeated going into Nov. 18th I will pay anything for a ticket.

Old 10-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default GO BUCKS!

I am a student at Bowling Green, and yet I am looking forward to Smith, Ginn, Pittman and Gonzalez running all over the Falcons, is that wrong?

Quick Reply: GO BUCKS!