Your First Car... Did you Crash it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006 | 10:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default Your First Car... Did you Crash it?

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
right, but my question is, what is expensive for a first car?(or truck)

price for car:__________?

price for truck:__________?
I gave my oldest daughter a $6,800 Blazer. She is 18 now and has had one fender bender with a parked car. I think it is all realative to your income as to what you consider expensive. Her car was expensive in my opinion, but her sister's $5,000 quad is not, even though the car serves as so much more.

Old 09-20-2006 | 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Thanks wing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No problem. Everyone else is afraid of looking bad, but I don't have to worry about that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2006 | 01:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

ok...if you want complete honesty...ill give it too you....

first car - 88 jeep cherokee - broke the rear leaf spring suspension...probably my fault...
Moms car - 86 buick regal - put into a guard rail in the middle of winter due to slick roads...NOT my fault...
grandmas car - 01' sebring convertable- broke the back window out because someone left something in the well when I put the top down...not my fault
second car - 94' camaro z28 - let a friend drive me home because I was drunk...he hit a parked car - totaled...not my fault
that is it

Old 09-21-2006 | 08:31 AM
Range Rover

all my car's were under 2 grand except the 98 camry i dumped so much money in that car stero, bodykit, 3 sets of wheels and tires, repaint car once bumpers 3 times, exhaust

Old 09-22-2006 | 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: cynick
you never beat up a car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sissy.
I worked way to hard for my vehicles there is no way I was gonna trash it. I had to work for mine. Mommy and Daddy never gave me mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Not sayin yours did but that made me respect what I had is all.
first car was free with a blowed motor. 1000 bucks later she was on the road for a couple hundred thousand adverturous miles. thru rollovers and sumbergings and jumping and generall offroading. plus i drove its 140 miles+ every day to and fro work. but i still beat the hell outta it and paid to fix it.
Good for you. I hate to say this but you are a pretty typical young man. I am a fairly conservative young lady. Was young. Not so much anymore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know plenty of girls that have crashed allotta cars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Did i say in here that i seen a girl that crashed this mornin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Rearended someone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] she was crying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and then a forum members 16yr old boy put is truck rubber side up a couple nights ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Boys hit inanimate objects or flip.. girls hit cars.
Not all girls - cutie told me she bought her car herself for $350, paid $600 to insure it (dad made her lol) and wrapped it around a billboard 5 months later.

Old 09-22-2006 | 12:21 AM
|
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: wingdude
Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
right, but my question is, what is expensive for a first car?(or truck)

price for car:__________?

price for truck:__________?
I gave my oldest daughter a $6,800 Blazer. She is 18 now and has had one fender bender with a parked car. I think it is all realative to your income as to what you consider expensive. Her car was expensive in my opinion, but her sister's $5,000 quad is not, even though the car serves as so much more.
LMAO.. See now thats funny.. I told fred to spend 1,000 bucks on a car and he says.. but you have no problem with me spending 7 grand on a quad.. I said nope [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You'll just crash the car at least the quad is made to be beat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2006 | 12:22 AM
|
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

friesen.. You hit a gaurdrail. YOUR FAULT.. too fast for conditions.. Sheesh.

Old 09-22-2006 | 12:23 AM
|
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Im a cheap bastard when it comes to transportation.. Toys... Spare no expense [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2006 | 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

my firs wreck was when I was 16...in january...I had a bad 1990...my birthday is in april
1. 1974 capri missed corner at 125mph...good thing apple trees fall down easy...Most days are like all of the others,
2. 1979 chev luv ......stopped at light and got rearended
3. 1981 nissan p/u one week after the luv same thing...was actually still in front of the dealr ship after picking it up
4. 1982 nissan p/u threemonths later hit by lady that was leaving bar...that had no insurance
5. 1984 nissan 4x4 ....fell asleep on mountian road an hit pole...I'm still 17 here
6. 1969 karmann gihia...sideswiped gard rail street racing.....
7. 1963 nova ss ...fell asleep....still 17...lost licence...
8. 1969 scout...went off small dropoff and landed on nose while 4wheelin....
and that was the last one I wrecked

Old 10-07-2006 | 12:05 PM
TPR
The Champ

I wished I had crashed mine!!

TPR

Quick Reply: Your First Car... Did you Crash it?