Fat lady
needed to
travel to
Florida
and

SING

Old 12-05-2000 | 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

She's on her way. Just be patient, you know how slowly FAT people move. She may arrive late Thursday evening or sometime Friday morning.

Old 12-05-2000 | 03:51 PM
BLH
Pro Rider

Its not over yet, the Fl Supreme court rewrote the law once to benefit Gore, what’s to say they wont do it again?

Old 12-05-2000 | 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Sad but true, BLH--a corrupt Judiciary, like the FL Supreme Court, can actually steal a Presidential election . . .

Diogenes

Old 12-05-2000 | 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

BLH, to be really honest I AM worried on what the Florida Supreme court is going to do. I thought for sure they were going to deny to hear the case. After all, Judge Sauls based his ruling on law, has the law to back up his ruling, etc. So it came as a shock to me that they decided to hear oral arguments. If they happen to overturn the lower courts decision the wife and I will be on the first plane to Florida. In order to maintain order in this country they need to uphold Judge Sauls decision. If they don't I see riots happening.

Old 12-05-2000 | 06:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Getting tired of the stock market going down!

Old 12-06-2000 | 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

Stock market? You and me both. Since the election I've lost more than a years salary. Yesterday it was up good and that was expected due to all the good news on Monday and Greenspan hinting at lowering interest rates yesterday.

I hope that they go up again today. But who knows, Gore is now [red]hinting[/red] around about Seminole county. Just as he had no case with Palm Beach, Nassau and Dade he has no case with Seminole. Nonetheless, this still just drags things out a bit more.

Let's recap briefly what this man of great integrity has done since Nov 7th. 1) Butterfly ballots are illegal and confusing. Florida Supreme court later rules these ballots are not confusing. 2) Every VOTE MUST BE COUNTED in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach county. 3) He doesn't like how they are being counted so he goes to court trying to get them counted another way and is successful with Broward county. 4) He doesn't like the deadline that ballots need to be counted by so he goes to the Florida Supreme court to get the deadline changed. 5) They don't meet the deadline so they cry foul again and contest the outcome of the election. 6) Judge Sauls rules against them so they appeal to the Florida Supreme court. 7) Now he's hinting around at joining the Seminole county case.

What is wrong with this man? He's grasping at straws and is hurting this counrty. He is also making it difficult for Bush to be an effective president. At this point in the game there are only TWO ways that he can be our president on Jan 20th. 1) Clinton steps down, Gore assumes the presidency and declares marshall law. 2) Electors are bribed somehow. I don't see any other way that he can be our president on Jan 20th.

This is just sickening what this man is doing. And if he were to meet with an untimely death I for one certainly wouldn't mourn.

Old 12-06-2000 | 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

SEMINOLE COUNTY....I just want let everyone know that this is just another red herring. Let me referrence our Constitution.

42 U.S.C Sec. 1971(Voting rights statute) provides, in part:

…No person acting under color of law shall…deny the right of any individual to vote in any election because of an error or omission on any record or paper relating to any application, registration, or other act requisite to voting, if such error or omission is not material in determining whether such individual is qualified under State law to vote in such election…

Old 12-06-2000 | 02:43 PM
|
Pro Rider

I don't much about the stockmarket and I don't have a large group of lawyers. All That we need is a fat lady that can SING!

Old 12-07-2000 | 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

I just saw her on TV. A 'gravitatationally challenged' person of the female persuasion, wearing the horned viking helmet & getup was wailing away. Caption under her said 'Florida'

I thought it was funny
Wife thought it was silly.

We voted on who was right.

After 3 re-counts, the decision is still in deadlock.

Quick Reply: Help Wanted