Thong rides too high on the QUEEN QUAD

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006 | 04:17 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default Thong rides too high on the QUEEN QUAD

How can I stop my thong from riding up too high when I ride my friends QUEEN QUAD?

Old 10-13-2006 | 01:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Try going commando next time instead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006 | 01:30 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

Go commando or bareback[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006 | 01:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

LMAO! Dont wear a thong to ride a Queen Quad, wear those leather chaps that have no *** in em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006 | 01:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ummm wear them hiking sandles instead....I dunno...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006 | 01:47 PM
TPR
The Champ

If you need to wear a thong, maybe cut a small hole in your pants. Attach a piece of 30lb test fishing line (for comfort)to the vertical portion of said thong and attach to rear rack. The line will act as a teather that will keep thong in one place while shifting around on the quad, and the tension it creates will remind you that you are riding a queen quad and if it gets too tight you will then slow down.

Aside from that, wear some boxers or boxer briefs and switch to an Outlander 800.

TPR

Old 10-13-2006 | 02:10 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I guess TPR has experience riding with thongs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Go to the redneck mudders site, and they have a girl on there who doesn't have to worry about riding her Rancher with a thong.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006 | 06:17 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: motox26
I guess TPR has experience riding with thongs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Go to the redneck mudders site, and they have a girl on there who doesn't have to worry about riding her Rancher with a thong.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well there was this one time when your wife said it would be sexy if I wore one of hers....turns out, she lied because she told me it was one of yours....Eeeeeewwwww!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 10-14-2006 | 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

The cow went moo, the ghost went boo, I knew a girl named sue, her thong was blue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2006 | 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MikeMac707
The cow went moo, the ghost went boo, I knew a girl named sue, her thong was blue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I thought the song was about a BOY named Sue???

Quick Reply: Thong rides too high on the QUEEN QUAD