Quad theft foiled 10/6/06 8:20pm

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quad theft foiled 10/6/06 8:20pm

Wife and I were relaxing with our dog. We heard a loud thump coming from the garage area. Once we heard the noise we really didn't think of anything. We heard the same noise 10 minutes later coming from the garage but only a more specific sound of attempting to open the garage door. I immediately had wife call 911 and I pulled out my trusty 40 caliber pistol. The thieves went scurrying for their lives. I am not a racist but we need to seal up the Mex/US border.

Thieves targeted my 2006 Kaw BF 650i. I have only owned this quad for less than 2 months. I will be talking to my insurance company about upping the value of the quad this coming monday. Just keep the keys out of your quad to add to the hassle of people trying to steal your quad. I learned my lesson. I am thinking about drilling large holes into the garage cement floor and refill it with concrete and chain locks.

I live in AZ and am allowed to protect my property with firearms. <--Must be on your property!!!! If outside your property you are required to have a concealed permit.

We live in a nice neighborhood. Well this nice neighborhood has been a target for large theft items. These thefts that are taking place are usually targeted for high price items such as vehicles, boats, quads, plasma TV's, and firearms. The houses that are being broken into are not cleaned out but high priced items are stolen. These thieves are not afraid to break in during the daytime when most of us are at work.

I have already bolted my garage door shut and removed the garage opener. I know it is a pain in the *** to unbolt and do it all over again but beats anyone trying to enter the garage.

Old 10-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

dang mexicans,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] my workers dont even know how to drive a car let alone a quad, it was probaly white people. dont close the border yet i still have about 3 weeks of work for my guys

Old 10-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

My raptor 660 was just stolen by mexicans. I'll post my thread here also. I had just ordered itp rims for it too. I think i know who has it.

"Someone somehow stole my 04 raptor 660 from mayo rd in new orleans east. I had it parked in my garage locked down with the door locked and someone somehow saw it in there and took it sometime between last night and early in the morning.

I'm asking for everyone to keep a lookout for the bike.
If you know anything about it or if it leads to me catching the thieves i'll give
a $100 reward.

Name:  DSC02278.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  112.8 KB
Name:  Picture003.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  110.7 KB

The front left fender (if you where sitting on the bike) has about 5 stickers on it. Yosh, k&n, fulmer etc. It has a full yosh system and a loose rear right fender, and the brake light is cracked at the bottom. PLEASE keep a look out or if you live in the n.o., kenner, slidell, area and seen a possible black late model chevy or any truck with a white/burgundy raptor on it let me know."

Old 10-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

shoot next time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

4wheelerfred

shoot next time
I would shoot them if they were armed. Something in me doesn't want to cross that line unless it comes down to 100%.

Old 10-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Trailblazer

2BIG2BFAST

dont close the border yet i still have about 3 weeks of work for my guys

LoL!!!!! Shame on you man! :-)

Old 10-08-2006, 01:54 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
dang mexicans,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] my workers dont even know how to drive a car let alone a quad, it was probaly white people. dont close the border yet i still have about 3 weeks of work for my guys
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2006, 01:59 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ATVHades
4wheelerfred

shoot next time
I would shoot them if they were armed. Something in me doesn't want to cross that line unless it comes down to 100%.
What line. They were trying to steal your hard earned property. All you did was to let them know now that you guns in the house. Maybe next time they will be armed when they come back. What if you are not home, and the rest of your family is? I'm sorry, but a message needs to be sent to all lazy, POS's that just want to prey on other people. Now they can tell their buddies, and get them in on their game. Thats why we have too much armed robbery these days. If everyone had a gun and was not afraid of using it, it would eleminate 90% of all the bad guy activity out there on the street. I know I will probably get flamed by some Clinton supporting, zipper head fairy, but I think you made a mistake IMO. I am glad to hear they did not get your quad though, I just hope next time you are just as lucky.

Old 10-08-2006, 01:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LTZ
Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I agrea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

come on they told me to call the imigration on them after they get there last check so they can get a free ride home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Quad theft foiled 10/6/06 8:20pm