weard last night.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weard last night.

Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: yz426ex
People keep saying they think its some type of speariot or somthin. idk.
You mean Spirit?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
ya. N when i a s trying to sit up it was like i was being pushed back thats when i started hitting my self. People are saying demond or spearot or somthin. Idk but im still freeked

Old 03-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Sounds scary to me. But I just spelled Spirit for you and then you still spelled it wrong. Maybe it is the house that is haunted.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

That is kinda weird what ever it is.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

I dont think the house is haunted i think somthing is after me!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Im not lieing.

this is stuff that happend so far

last summer i was at my friends. It was 11:30 so i thought i better walk home cause it was late. Well I was jogging down the road and i see some one standing in the mittle of the road. It was a black figger of a person. I thought shat its dusten. We just got dune putting beans on his truck and i thought he was wating for me and my friends to come down teh raod but it was just me but it was just me. I keep jogging thinking shat hes pissed!! Well i get up to him and its not moving and i keep turning my head as i get closer not leaving my eyes off it and i get past it and its still their no moving just stairing down the road. At that point I take off running for my life and get in my garage and im like hiper ventalating looking for my light switch nocking every thing off the walls and finaly get it. I was shaking so bad.

And in my house I always see blury spots like gas fumes moving aound. Like I will be walking and i will like walk around em cause its like somthing is their.

And last summer I was laying in bed watching tv on low. I here a change in sound waves like some one was in my room. I look and see a fume thing by my door. Im like its all in my head its all in my head. Well the sound waves start changing and its coming my way and it was wispering i love you i love you and i didnt know what to do so as soon as the voice got by my head i jump up breathing so hard freaking and its gone. I was so scarred but then i started thinking.... Maybe that was my sister maybe she died. I didnt know.

And a couple years ago i was in bed. woke up in the mittle of the night. Somthing is walking the hall way going from around my room all the way to the living room. Well then it comes in my room!! It was breathing really deep sounded like right above me. Well i was under my blankets scarred shattless not wanting to see it not even enough ***** to take a peek and that went on for at least 2 hours.

Last summer i was walking back from my pond. And my cat comes running up in front of me. I say smokey and reach down to pet her. As soon as my had got to teh point of going to touch her she just vanished right under my hand.

And just a month ago I was playing grand theft auto. Well I walk out of the room with the game on. Then here shooting. My guy was running around on his own shooting and then hoped in a car and pulled off to the side and turnt the radio station on a really freaky old song.

About a month ago i was sleeping and my closet door fell down right on top of me im suprised i didnt pee my self.

I searisly think somthin is after me. I keep hereing clonks in te hkitchen and think its seeing every thing im typing right now.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

just feel lucky that you sleep and enjoy it cause i am an insomniac and only sleep for maybe 2 to 3 hours every night. and i guess i am lucky now that i look at it cause i don't dream or remember them cause i don't sleep hard enough.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: weez440
just feel lucky that you sleep and enjoy it cause i am an insomniac and only sleep for maybe 2 to 3 hours every night. and i guess i am lucky now that i look at it cause i don't dream or remember them cause i don't sleep hard enough.

Yeah right. im freeked im not leaving this computer till my mom gets home around 2am. The house is to dark and im hereing things. Im llooking up demond things and then just a sec ago i got a mesage from yahoo.

The person is not even one of my contacks and said their name and than asked mine. After isaid mine they wont respond back. I looked up teh persons name and i found somthing saying demond of teh night.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

you are freaking yourself out that is a bot. i get them all the time on my yahoo messenger. you are making it worse by freaking yourself out. just go to bed with the mentality you will kick anythings butt in your dreams.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

you are freaking yourself out that is a bot. i get them all the time on my yahoo messenger. you are making it worse by freaking yourself out. just go to bed with the mentality you will kick anythings butt in your dreams.
I cant beet it what happens is ill be scarred in my dreem. ill stop moving and the next way i look it willl be their!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time i saw it i stoped and tried to look over my shoulder and it had its head on top of my shoulder making teh scarriest sound i ever heard in my life.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

yz do yourself a favor and relax there are no demons and nothing is coming after you. have a beer watch some tv and go to bed. if i seen that in my dreams i would actually laugh and knock its head off and have a fun time. remember dreams are only a reflection of what happened throughout the day. and i see you are from wisconsin so GO VIKINGS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

yz do yourself a favor and relax there are no demons and nothing is coming after you. have a beer watch some tv and go to bed. if i seen that in my dreams i would actually laugh and knock its head off and have a fun time. remember dreams are only a reflection of what happened throughout the day. and i see you are from wisconsin so GO VIKINGS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You dont get it its not a dream. I cant controle it but try but cant thats why i freak out in my dream. I cant move my body but im awake. Its not like a night maire its as real as sitting here on teh computer!!!

Theirs litteraly somting in the kitchin im not f n lieing. I just saw a shato when i typed that on te hleft side and then felt all light headed. Its gona get me.

I could be at a bar right now cause its my sisters b day party again.

Old 03-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

if you are on any legal or illegal drugs that is what could cause it to. do yourslef a favor go to your sisters party nothing is going to happen to you.

Quick Reply: weard last night.