SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:10 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default SpinZone 2000, a look into the future

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: motox26

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Well, I know when I got to buy something used, I'am gunna have Moto look for me, thats for sure.</end quote></div>

[img][/img]

I could make a business just out of finding people good deals. My friends always ask me too. Just tell me what you are looking for and how much you want to spend, and I'll find ya something brotha man![img][/img]</end quote></div>

Motobay®

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:11 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Well, I know when I got to buy something used, I'am gunna have Moto look for me, thats for sure.</end quote></div>

[img][/img]

I could make a business just out of finding people good deals. My friends always ask me too. Just tell me what you are looking for and how much you want to spend, and I'll find ya something brotha man![img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hmm, how about a 1000 dollar Shee? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:12 AM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

Gonna be in Ohio in August. Maybe I should send him a shopping list. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Hmmm, enough time to come and hang out with Moto?</end quote></div>

I'll be over in Athens for a while. I'd drive over that way, but a friend of mine is going to pick us up at the airport and let us use one of his cars. The wife is decinding on the 72 Vette or the new Mercedes convertable. Just a little nervous about driving it too much. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]

But, if you want to head east, that would be [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I kind of figured on heading that way. What if I went camping at Wayne that weekend, and either you could maybe come ride for a bit, or else I could head into Nelsonville and we could grab a bite, or beer?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:14 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

I kind of figured on heading that way. What if I went camping at Wayne that weekend, and either you could maybe come ride for a bit, or else I could head into Nelsonville and we could grab a bite, or beer?[img][/img]</end quote></div>

We could definitely meet up for a beer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The reunion is on Aug 11, but I haven't figured on which dates we'll be staying yet.

I'll definitely let you know.

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:15 AM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Motobay®</end quote></div>

LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MD, I actually just saw a nice 02' or 03' Shee go for $2500 or so and thought about buying it. A lot of them like that sell for over 3k, I'm just leary about 2-smokes these days, I have to get one hell of a deal for me to pick up one of those.

Plus I might be tempted to keep it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] BRAAAP!!!!!

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:17 AM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I kind of figured on heading that way. What if I went camping at Wayne that weekend, and either you could maybe come ride for a bit, or else I could head into Nelsonville and we could grab a bite, or beer?[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

We could definitely meet up for a beer. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]

The reunion is on Aug 11, but I haven't figured on which dates we'll be staying yet.

I'll definitely let you know.</end quote></div>

As long as it isn't the 1st weekend of August (we will be having a memorial for my friend that past) it is a good possibility I can come that way. Just let me know when the time gets closer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How did I know you would go for the beer idea?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:22 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

annoying [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Plus Moto hates when we do that. lol[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Between you extending the page, Scoot going on ho spree's, and BRW making a post to say hi to each Spinner, I'm going to have a heart attack from SZ stress.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:23 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Oh man! Someone brought in a case of White Castles this morning. I've eaten 4 already and just notified the office that they might need to be prepared for a gas attack!

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:23 AM
TPR
The Champ

Mornin all!

Came in an hour early this morning for some IRA training which looks like it will be cancelled cause the two others that are to be trained have not showed up...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:24 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

How did I know you would go for the beer idea?</end quote></div>

It's like a mouse and cheese. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.