SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:33 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default SpinZone 2000, a look into the future

I have mcd stock and its done really well here the last couple of years but I haven't eaten there since the mid eighties.

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:33 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Just4Kicks

Good morning or afternoon spinners...

speaking of the gym....are any of you spinners sticking with a workout routine? and I don't mean 12 oz. curls either...</end quote></div>

I have and it really has paid off. My eating (and drinking for that matter) have been better than anything, and have been working out 2-3 times a week for a few months now. Workouts usually consists of 20-30 minute jog, push-ups, crunches, and then some lifts with dumbbells. Plus the days I ride MX is the best workout I ever get, muscles get tone and cardio is great.

I'm really pleased with the amount of fat I have lost, I just wish I could hit some bigger weights at a gym. It seems my muscles mass is a bit less than what it was 2-3 years ago when I worked out in a gym and lifted a lot more weights. But at least I'm not fatty like I started to get over the past year, just would like to beef back up just a little bit.

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:34 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

I have mcd stock and its done really well here the last couple of years but I haven't eaten there since the mid eighties.</end quote></div>

I can't eat there hardly, that places is a grease pit. The only time I ever eat there is maybe if we're going trail riding and I'll get breakfast, but I don't do that if I'm riding MX because it slows me down to much.

I have also found that energy drinks really tightens me up when I ride MX, so I quit that. Only gatorade and water.

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:37 PM
RIP Dear Friend

How in they hell did that happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

must be that high torque paper shredder

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Offensive author ICONS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Who would ever do something like that

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: motox26

Good morning or afternoon spinners...

speaking of the gym....are any of you spinners sticking with a workout routine? and I don't mean 12 oz. curls either...</end quote></div>

I have and it really has paid off. My eating (and drinking for that matter) have been better than anything, and have been working out 2-3 times a week for a few months now. Workouts usually consists of 20-30 minute jog, push-ups, crunches, and then some lifts with dumbbells. Plus the days I ride MX is the best workout I ever get, muscles get tone and cardio is great.

I'm really pleased with the amount of fat I have lost, I just wish I could hit some bigger weights at a gym. It seems my muscles mass is a bit less than what it was 2-3 years ago when I worked out in a gym and lifted a lot more weights. But at least I'm not fatty like I started to get over the past year, just would like to beef back up just a little bit.</end quote></div>

Good to hear man! Sounds like you are in fighting shape. I just busted out 350 this morning on bench! I'm a big **** at 6'-0" and 240 but I got a gut that needs to be busted down real bad so I'm going to start putting more effort into that. But I need my protein man...I don't want want to lose any mass until I'm into my 40's. I still want to hit 405 on bench before or on my next birfday in October.

And with that, I'll trying to pay off my boat and when both those things happen the wife has given me the go ahead to buy a wicked Harley like the ones I posted yesterday.

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:41 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I can't believe at how much it effects you depending on what you eat. I never liked the idea of the whole energy drink thing, but I wound up getting a 4 pack one time last January, and would drink one before i went to ride MX. I started to get in great shape around that time, but I couldn't figure out why I was tightening up so bad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Read that energy drinks will do that to athletes, I quit drinking those and now I don't tighten up bad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Usually will eat special K cereal, a piece of fruit, and drink a gatorade as I go to ride MX and I feel so much better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It took me years of alcohol and cheeze-its to realize this![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:43 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I just like the spicy V8

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:48 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Good to hear man! Sounds like you are in fighting shape. I just busted out 350 this morning on bench! I've big **** at 6'-0" and 240 but I got a gut that needs to be busted down real bad so I'm going to start putting more effort into that. But I need my protein man...I don't want want to lose any mass until I'm into my 40's. I still want to hit 405 on bench before or on my next birfday in October.

And with that, I'll trying to pay off my boat and when both those things happen the wife has given me the go ahead to buy a wicked Harley like the ones I posted yesterday.</end quote></div>

I'm really feel great right now. I can pound out a lot of fast laps, more so than I used to, and when I jog now I don't get winded really at all and feel like I could do much more without a problem after my workout.

I couldn't even come close to 350 lbs, but I definately have enough strentgh to do everything I need, which basically mean to throw a bike around and not get to fatigued. The only reason I would like to bulk up just a little bit, at least to what I used to have, is simply looks, which I'm not to worried about, but it would be nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have met my goals athletically which is what I'm mostly concerned with. I can't get over how easy it is to lose muscle mass.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Bitchen about the Harley man!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Like I said, I will have one down the road![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I've been looking at a few older crotch rockets right now though, ones that I can get my $ back out of, just to ride for the summer with these gas prices.

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider

mmmmm...V8.

lots of sodium but I likey...

welp...tomorrow I have a heavy early morning workout and then I'm off to Laughlin to get my bro in law hitched so someone isn't getting something from me this week...again. Guess I better go prune my money tree some.

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.