SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:12 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default SpinZone 2000, a look into the future

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Im confused why people think renagades are supposed to hold up to hitting trees?</end quote></div>

I don't know...probably the same people that will wreck a DS 450 down the road, and replace the bent piece either with one they made or one out of steel...bolted on of course....

TPR

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Im confused why people think renagades are supposed to hold up to hitting trees?</end quote></div>
What about the guy who hit the rock and bent the frame on his friends?</end quote></div>

Thats the thread im talkin about.. There is a lil more to that impact than he is leading on. and thinkin about. its just amazing.. have you seen how bad new cars crumple in crashes.. its insiane.

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:21 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

I think it should depend if its a hard wood or a soft wood tree.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:21 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Your best bet would be to get a PCMCIA Wireless card for your laptop if it has the slots. Reliable and a solid performer, not to mention you can then drive around looking for WiFi hotspots. lol.[IMG][/IMG] Plus you wont have any compatability problems when you travel.[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Now, my brother also gave me a Toshiba lap top about 5 years ago. It makes a really nice tray. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]

If he gives you anything like that and it works, everyone in the family is suprised. The handheld was only a year old and they came out with a newer one, so he had to buy it. We all agreed I got lucky cause it works. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

The outty had a broken trailing arm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] its bein replaced... now thats a funny one. they was tryin to claim that it had to be jumped and landed on one tire funny or whatever. and the outty hasnt been jumped since the first couple days. and it always landed flat on all 4 tires. under smooth throttle.. Nothing jarring and nothin big. All the outty has done primarily is be a commuter vehicle and run up and down the gravel roads and out into loggin sites and such for work. Its all under warrenty anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:22 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

</end quote></div>

Holy OFC orgy batman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:23 PM
TPR
The Champ

Dad in law is workin as a spotter for the Indy 500.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:23 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Kick in the *** harder post.</end quote></div>

Try something with a larger caliber. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:24 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

What about the guy who hit the rock and bent the frame on his friends?</end quote></div>

Thats the thread im talkin about.. There is a lil more to that impact than he is leading on. and thinkin about. its just amazing.. have you seen how bad new cars crumple in crashes.. its insiane.</end quote></div>

OFC, If you send me your sig pic. I'll host it for you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:25 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

The outty had a broken trailing arm [img][/img] its bein replaced... now thats a funny one. they was tryin to claim that it had to be jumped and landed on one tire funny or whatever. and the outty hasnt been jumped since the first couple days. and it always landed flat on all 4 tires. under smooth throttle.. Nothing jarring and nothin big. All the outty has done primarily is be a commuter vehicle and run up and down the gravel roads and out into loggin sites and such for work. Its all under warrenty anyway [img][/img]</end quote></div>

They just don't like to have to pay.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.