SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:32 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Temporary SpinZone

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TPR

Moto, you should start a 529 college savings plan for Kat now so you can build it for 17 years. She goes to college it will help out and you don't have to contribute more than you can afford.

TPR</end quote></div>

We've been needing to do something like that, but have been procrastinating bad. I do know we are going to set up something for our kids once Natalie graduates, and then we will take a portion of our income each month to contribute to. I've finally started to learn about all the different investments and how they work.

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:37 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: motox26

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TPR

One of the gas watchdog groups said the best way would be for everyone to boycott one fuel company like Exxon for a year. That would create all kinds of problems for them and they would put pressure on the other companies to back off the price hikes.

TPR</end quote></div>

Yes that could work great, but problem is the same, you'll never get everyone to do it.</end quote></div>

I did that with Exxon already. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Citgo was easy, ain't buyin chit from any Venezualin company. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:38 PM
RIP Dear Friend

this was the time period I first purchased my son some Exxon when he was one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:43 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Looks like our perfect forcast has changed to a little rain tonight and Thursday. That is good though as long as the weekend is nice, because it hasn't rained in a while here and the trails would be way to dusty, a little rain right before would be perfect![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:48 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Looks like our perfect forcast has changed to a little rain tonight and Thursday. That is good though as long as the weekend is nice, because it hasn't rained in a while here and the trails would be way to dusty, a little rain right before would be perfect![img][/img]</end quote></div>

Nice! Thats what I'am looking for too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Do you know what kind of oil filter goes in a Recon? Is it just a screen?

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Looks like our perfect forcast has changed to a little rain tonight and Thursday. That is good though as long as the weekend is nice, because it hasn't rained in a while here and the trails would be way to dusty, a little rain right before would be perfect![IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Nice! Thats what I'am looking for too. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Do you know what kind of oil filter goes in a Recon? Is it just a screen?</end quote></div>

I bet recon ranger could asnwer all your questions to do with a honda.

|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Do you know what kind of oil filter goes in a Recon? Is it just a screen?</end quote></div>

Yeah they have a screen, no oil filters.

So is the 450R not going to work out now for sure?

Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Bass trackers, bayliners, and a party barge....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:52 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Who's Recon is it again, the one I hear you talk about using from time to time?

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.