SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007 | 10:57 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default Temporary SpinZone

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: motox26

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Hey Moto....when you change the oil in those Recons, do you have to replace a filter? I was looking but all I see is a screen and from what I can tell you dont have to replace it. Just drain the oil and refill it?</end quote></div>

Yes, just replace the oil, there is no filter in the Recons.</end quote></div>

Thanks brotha! I called the dealership and told em I needed a filter screen. He's like, are you splittin the cases? Uhhh, no. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2007 | 10:58 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

Hey Moto....when you change the oil in those Recons, do you have to replace a filter? I was looking but all I see is a screen and from what I can tell you dont have to replace it. Just drain the oil and refill it?</end quote></div>

I should of said screen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But mine grabs alot and needs to be washed when I change the oil.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2007 | 10:59 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971

Old 05-16-2007 | 10:59 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

stuck again

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:00 AM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

You guys get the feeling the original spinzone might be.....trashed! [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I doubt it, I think they like having the world's longest thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Even if so, it doesn't bother me to much if it helps speed up the forums, we can still have a SZ.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just as long as the original is stored somewhere.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:02 AM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Thanks brotha! I called the dealership and told em I needed a filter screen. He's like, are you splittin the cases? Uhhh, no. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah I think the Recons are like the first year RMZ450's, have to split the cases to get to the screen.

Note: The RMZ450's also have a filter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:03 AM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

You guys get the feeling the original spinzone might be.....trashed! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I doubt it, I think they like having the world's longest thread.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Even if so, it doesn't bother me to much if it helps speed up the forums, we can still have a SZ.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Just as long as the original is stored somewhere.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

This is the SpinZOne of the future, we can call it "SpinZone 2000".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:03 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

FB has a recon too. Give me the low down on oil changes. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Mine has a washable filter in it. I'm not sure if it was standard or aftermaket.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yep, I think that is standard. Thanks to you too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:06 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

SpinZone Light????

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:06 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

You guys get the feeling the original spinzone might be.....trashed! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I doubt it, I think they like having the world's longest thread.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Even if so, it doesn't bother me to much if it helps speed up the forums, we can still have a SZ.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Just as long as the original is stored somewhere.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

My brain must be stuck in the movie zone today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Now I got "We'll always have Paris" going through my mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.