Minnesota tradgety...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007 | 01:44 AM
|
Range Rover
Default Minnesota tradgety...

In minneapolis 35w s bridge collapsed post here if u kno about it or heard of it. sad sad.So far 7 people r dead many missing total of 50 cars fell in the river.

Old 08-02-2007 | 12:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i know! i couldnt believe that yesterday....a buddy of mine called me around 6:30 and told me what happend. i watched the new for 2 hours, i still cant believe something like that could happen!

it's just really sad, i couldnt believe the on air interviews with people who were on the bridge when it collapsed..they were soo worked up, it was sad to listen to

not only did bridge fall but when i was watching i also noticed how much gas and other fluids was leaking out into the river when the cars fell into the water, u could see it just floating ontop of the water as well as the smoke from the burning trucks

i cant imagine how scary the whole expierence was for some people! hopefully they figure out what happened and find everyone, we drive across that bridge allllll the time in the winter too when were driving to ski races

Old 08-04-2007 | 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

what makes me mad about the bridge is that there were so many bad reports about it. When it was built, it was built to handle 40,000 cars a day, that bridge is pushing 140,000 cars today, last year it was inspected and there more cracks in the framing of the bridge and rated a 4 out of 9. Yes they were doing repairs, but do you know what kind? resurfacing, that has nothing to do with fixing the cracks. I fel this state is so damn money hungry that it cant find any reason to spend money on our bridges, well now they do and i know they are not going to like the bill on that 1 bridge alone. You take the lawsuits from families, insurance companies, clean up bill, disposing the bridge, there looking at way more than 250 million dollars now. And the people that had to suffer because of somebodies idea to push the bridge until 2020. Way to go DOT

Old 08-05-2007 | 07:25 AM
Range Rover

One day your just going about the day,with family,friend's or whom ever and not thinking that a bridge would fall from under.This is why WE can't take life for granted and to enjoy the small things we never notice or even care to look at or understand....R.I.P to the lost!!

Old 08-27-2007 | 05:50 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: zizard

This is why WE can't take life for granted and to enjoy the small things we never notice or even care to look at or understand....

This is why I love to spend time with my Kids, wife, and my family, Because you never know what life is going to throw your way.

My Heart goes out to the families that lost someone, and to the ones that are still missing. Our payers are with you all..