The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008 | 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

It certainly is an ox, mine is the 6 spd as well, I just recently put in the BD short shift linkage. You might want to think about that one, really tightens up the pattern and shortens the rows. If you have not had the honor of trying out a Smarty yet, I suggest you find a kind local person to borrow one from, you will be hooked in an instant... Just don't forget the gauges [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You on any of the diesel boards? I spend a buncha time between dieseltruckresource.com and cumminsforum.com

Sigs around here don't allow enough room to list my truck, this is what is in my usual sigs:
2004.5 2500 CTD QC 6 spd. K&N Intake with Amsoil Nano+Outerwear, leveled, Magnaflow, SmaRtY/Power Puck stack, BD Short Shift, Isspro boost/pyro/FP overhead, Quad RP Gauge and Boost Fooler, DSS, Thuren stabilizer, 5100's

And I am far from where I want to be in order to leave the truck alone, so between the truck and the quads, you can likely understand my motto of "NEVER add up the receipts."

Old 07-25-2008 | 10:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Good morning all happy friday!

Yep some nice looking oil burners for shure. Some of the best results for upping power without getting to crazy that I have seen have been from Edge products!

Old 07-25-2008 | 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

Edge does have some really nice products, and the fac that they can program safety parameters and incorporate gauges is a plus as well. Bully Dog has been making big advances lately as well, but my heart still lies with analog gauges and the Smarty. They are getting to the point of having so much adjustability and parameters to play with in their new REVO software... Rail Pressure, Torque Management, Rev limiter, Tire size recalibration, top speed limiter... I think you get the idea lol

Working on payroll and monthly bills, busy and expensive day today...

Old 07-25-2008 | 01:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Now all you need is some marine injectors with propane/water injection and you are good to go! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2008 | 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

Ideally, I would like to upgrade the turbo to like a Silver 62, something like 50 horse DDP Injectors, some water/meth spray, a South Bend dual disk clutch, Pac Brake exhaust brake, GDP lift pump with 2 micron filtration and big line kit between the filter housing and CP3...

I have got it all mentally built, just not paid for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2008 | 04:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I like everthing you are doing except the Pac brake those things here in Co. just dont hold up I have had to warranty more of those thn any other brand! Thats just my opinion but hopefully it works out for you.

We had built a truck to run the Pikes Peak hill climb and for the tow rig used a Banks exhaust brake and it worked wonderfull!

Old 07-25-2008 | 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

One of the reasons I am going with the Pac is for the air actuation, and I will use it as an excuse for installing a full onboard air system. Hoping for dual Viair compressors and a decent holding tank, maybe 5-8 gallons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then comes train horns [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2008 | 05:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I love it when some people actualy thinks out lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You at work tomorrow?

Old 07-25-2008 | 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

You betcha,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Big plans, just no immediate plan for the funding, that is a bunch of coin in my dream truck haha. And then we need a little more height, nicer tires/wheels...

Just can't leave anything alone.

Old 07-25-2008 | 07:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I'll be her right with ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know what you meen if you leave it stock it just ain't your's LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time