The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008 | 11:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Allright some good pics you have there! What year is the Hi-Lo? Look as if you had some good fun good for you guys!

Old 09-02-2008 | 11:40 AM
Trailblazer

Just my 2 cents. If you start passing legislation banning certain breeds of dogs, how long will it be before you start passing legislation banning certain breeds of humans? Why are people so eager to lay down their own liberties and the liberties of others just to feel more safe? Safety is an illusion, it's not real, it does not exist, NOTHING IS SAFE!! Ben Franklin said, "Those who would trade essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Isn't that what we've already done with the Patriot Act (aka the "wipe your a$$ with the Constitution Act") and we all see how much safer we are now. Sorry, I guess I'm just rambling, but hearing about things like BSL makes me ill. I am an American (that is a citizen of the country formerly known as America) who loves freedom (rare breed that's dying out FAST), loves liberty, and therefore hates legislation of any kind that impedes any kind of freedom. Maybe I should have been born French! Do we really need our almighty uncle to decide for us which types of pets we can have?

Old 09-02-2008 | 11:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ATC250R4ever

Just my 2 cents. If you start passing legislation banning certain breeds of dogs, how long will it be before you start passing legislation banning certain breeds of humans? Why are people so eager to lay down their own liberties and the liberties of others just to feel more safe? Safety is an illusion, it's not real, it does not exist, NOTHING IS SAFE!! Ben Franklin said, "Those who would trade essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Isn't that what we've already done with the Patriot Act (aka the "wipe your a$$ with the Constitution Act") and we all see how much safer we are now. Sorry, I guess I'm just rambling, but hearing about things like BSL makes me ill. I am an American (that is a citizen of the country formerly known as America) who loves freedom (rare breed that's dying out FAST), loves liberty, and therefore hates legislation of any kind that impedes any kind of freedom. Maybe I should have been born French! Do we really need our almighty uncle to decide for us which types of pets we can have?</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2008 | 12:03 PM
Trailblazer

Nice avatar, hemi. I have a friend that actually went that route, but he got gas on the lighter and couldn't get it to spark. Fortunately, there were police on the scene and they tazed him before he could find another lighter. TRUE STORY.

Old 09-02-2008 | 12:22 PM
|
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ATC250R4ever

Just my 2 cents. If you start passing legislation banning certain breeds of dogs, how long will it be before you start passing legislation banning certain breeds of humans? Why are people so eager to lay down their own liberties and the liberties of others just to feel more safe? Safety is an illusion, it's not real, it does not exist, NOTHING IS SAFE!! Ben Franklin said, "Those who would trade essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Isn't that what we've already done with the Patriot Act (aka the "wipe your a$$ with the Constitution Act") and we all see how much safer we are now. Sorry, I guess I'm just rambling, but hearing about things like BSL makes me ill. I am an American (that is a citizen of the country formerly known as America) who loves freedom (rare breed that's dying out FAST), loves liberty, and therefore hates legislation of any kind that impedes any kind of freedom. Maybe I should have been born French! Do we really need our almighty uncle to decide for us which types of pets we can have?</end quote></div>

I agree, I am currently in a lawsuit fighting BSL, but if we are not careful we will be fighting for our own freedom, like you said....

Old 09-02-2008 | 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

Allright some good pics you have there! What year is the Hi-Lo? Look as if you had some good fun good for you guys!</end quote></div>

Its a 1987 Hi Lo. I know... Its 20 years old, but it works great!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]The AC works good, it about froze us out! The hot water heater, the shower and all the plumbing is great! We had a awesome time.. Didnt want to come back![img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
NOW I have a court summons to go to a pre trial for my ex's truck, he let it get re-poed and now since im the co-signer, they are coming after me for 5 grand! I am just beside myself on this one!!! I hate that m.fer![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2008 | 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

Allright some good pics you have there! What year is the Hi-Lo? Look as if you had some good fun good for you guys!</end quote></div>

Its a 1987 Hi Lo. I know... Its 20 years old, but it works great!!! [IMG][/IMG]The AC works good, it about froze us out! The hot water heater, the shower and all the plumbing is great! We had a awesome time.. Didnt want to come back![IMG][/IMG]

NOW I have a court summons to go to a pre trial for my ex's truck, he let it get re-poed and now since im the co-signer, they are coming after me for 5 grand! I am just beside myself on this one!!! I hate that m.fer![IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Man that sucks. Hopefully you get that all straightend out!

Old 09-02-2008 | 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

OUCH!! That sucks, but unfortunately, you will likely be held partly responsible if you signed the note. Have to be real careful about who you cosign for and for how much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sounds good about the trailer though, bet that gets some good use [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2008 | 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, it will be well used. I just cant wait to use it again! lol!

Old 09-02-2008 | 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ohyeahfriday

OUCH!! That sucks, but unfortunately, you will likely be held partly responsible if you signed the note. Have to be real careful about who you cosign for and for how much [img][/img]

Sounds good about the trailer though, bet that gets some good use [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Actually, I have already taken him to court to get it out of my name. He is required to go thru atleast 5 different lending agencies and try to get it refinanced.. And I wasnt supposed to be held responsible for it. But I am.. My divorce papers even say that Im not responsible but they didnt word it right so that part got screwed up. This is just a screwed up situation.! Baut you guys wish me luck! I kinda think they are soming after me too cause they cant find him. So I have been trying to get a phone number or a address. But no luck!

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time