The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008 | 10:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

Hello everyone seams as thoe I missed allot while camping this weekend. I hope everyone had as good of a one as I did?

Old 05-12-2008 | 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

welcome welcome hope you enjoyed your camping trip lucky bastard. it was pretty uneventful you could say. still no riding for me.

Old 05-12-2008 | 10:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I enjoyed it very mutch other than the fact it snowed a 1/2in Sat morning and 30mph winds {cold berrrrr}. We still managed a 60mile ride weekend!!!! And same as you back to the grind stone that beeing the forum. lol

Old 05-12-2008 | 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

i guess you could say that i just can not seem to find my motivation today. i had a guy that had a truck to trade for an ATV btu that went down the ******** and he never called me back so i guess i'll sit here and continue my search. i think i might put on of my wolvies up for sell just to see how it goes and if i get any offers.

Old 05-12-2008 | 11:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

That sucks that you need to sell one of your atv's to make ends meet! [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2008 | 12:06 PM
Pro Rider

i don't have to sell it to make ends meat i just have no use for 2 of them. plus even if i buy a truck if i want to haul both of them i'm still going to have to get a trailer. it's kinda like i can't win for losing type of deal. and i'm not in a hurry to sell it. if it goes it goes. just kinda seeing whats out there ya know

Old 05-12-2008 | 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout

welcome welcome hope you enjoyed your camping trip lucky bastard. it was pretty uneventful you could say. still no riding for me.</end quote></div>

Amen to that one!! I had to work two 12 hour shifts this past weekend with a couple of morons (im suprised they can tie their own boots) then i had to go from that then today i had surgery to have scar tissue taken out of my neck.. i would loved to go campin and drinkin!!

Old 05-12-2008 | 12:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: stuck027

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout

welcome welcome hope you enjoyed your camping trip lucky bastard. it was pretty uneventful you could say. still no riding for me.</end quote></div>

Amen to that one!! I had to work two 12 hour shifts this past weekend with a couple of morons (im suprised they can tie their own boots) then i had to go from that then today i had surgery to have scar tissue taken out of my neck.. i would loved to go campin and drinkin!!</end quote></div>

Good morning I have yet to meet you stuck027 nice of you to join the forum/fun, and yes it was a wonderfull camping trip!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2008 | 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

wow i just can't find any motivation today. i guess it's the story of my life.

Old 05-12-2008 | 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

Yes it is my second morning of the day so far and its 5:30 here.. i was put under for the surgery and that was the first time i have had that done to me...WOW!! that was a great feeling.. i tired to type a email to the old lady when i got back and i ended up fallin asleep with my computer in my lap for about a hour

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time