Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

Did you fina a truck to buy yet?

Old 05-05-2008 | 12:27 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

Same here I Think it will be in the low 70's today. I sould be riding instead of typing on this computer!</end quote></div>

Amen to that brother. It is really nice out again today, I could really use to be out on the trails...

I reaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy want to get the wolverine put together and see it with the new tires/rims on. one pair is in the basement, the other is in the back seat of the truck still[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2008 | 12:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Sounds like you are getting close to being done?

Old 05-05-2008 | 12:47 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, I just put one spindle back in yesterday, I am probably going to have the dealer do the input seal and one of the output seals on the front differential, and it will be fully functional.
All that will be left after that is I am going to have the valves adjusted on both machines before we hit the real riding season, and then have the performance stuff put in the Wolverine to help with the 26's.

I looked into the gearless lockers for the front, but I don't think I am going to drop another $300 on it right now. Maybe down the road, but not yet

Old 05-05-2008 | 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

nope still haven't found a truck. just kinda looking around for that deal that i can't pass up. it's kind of a PITA cause VA has all kinds of crazy inspections you have to get ect... and good to hear the wolvy is coming together. i think i'm going to look into a clutch kit for at least one of mine.

Old 05-05-2008 | 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout
i think i'm going to look into a clutch kit for at least one of mine.</end quote></div>

What all do you have Josh? Inspections suck, luckily NJ has a law that any diesel powered trucks registered for over 10k pounds do not require state inspection, they fall under self inspect rules[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Otherwise, the tint, power adders, and such might cause issues...

I have some sort of clutch kit to have put in with the other stuff, forgot all about that. hahaha. Haven't even looked at the stuff much since I got it, it is all in a box in my closet @ home. I am really hoping with all this stuff it doesn't have any problems with the bigger tires.

Old 05-05-2008 | 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

I have 2 06 wolverine 450's. one i got was stolen so i went and bought another one and about a month ago the police found the one that was stolen. so 500 bucks later it's mine again. yeah the state inspections are crazy cause you need safety and emission's blah blah blah. and most of the older trucks probably wouldn't pass. well at least not emission's

Old 05-05-2008 | 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, sucks it was stolen, but to get it back is a big plus.

Active place this has been today, I actually had nothing better to do so I ended up doing some work today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Terrible waste of a sunny day.

Old 05-05-2008 | 05:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Colorado just got rid of its emmissions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] nice don't need to wonder if older collector cars will pass now!!!!!

Old 05-05-2008 | 09:07 PM
Pro Rider

Really?! They got rid of emissions??? That is crazy, seemse like every other state is getting more and more strict on emissions, and they actually did away with the testing. That is sweet.

I have to get back to my summer jobs, making cash on teh side... Need more funds to play with.

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time