The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout

oh yeah have your mom or sister find out what size her fingers are so it looks like you took the time to find that crap out shows that you care enough not to have to go get it resized</end quote></div>

very smart

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: stuck027

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout

oh yeah have your mom or sister find out what size her fingers are so it looks like you took the time to find that crap out shows that you care enough not to have to go get it resized</end quote></div>

very smart</end quote></div>

yeah i do that every now and then... i'm good at weaseling my way into girls panties. for some odd reason i just cant stay there. i think i expire after 2yrs either that i'm just lazy and i refuse to marry someone unless i've at least dated them for 3yrs. IDK

as for the gay part just remember PUSh (ALT TAB)

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:32 AM
Pro Rider

yea i used to be like that too. I could get in there with no problem but it was the stayin thing that got me every time. It was always my fault tho. i would just sit there and pick them apart and look at every detail that i didnt like till they were nothing but a set of ****. then poof they were gone and on to the next

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

for the last 8 yrs i've really only been in 3 relationships all lasting 2yrs or more. just comes to point where i either got deployed and they were cheating ******. or this last one she just wouldn't pop her moms **** out of her mouth and come live with me 3hrs away from her parents.

well i put one of my 4wheelers up for sale/trade on craigslist lets see what happens

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:42 AM
Pro Rider

yea Meleah is a mommys girl too but she is ready to move so we are movin to Cedar Falls, IA. its about 1hr 45mins from where we are now. i personally think i could make he move where ever i wanted. i was jokin with her one night and told her that i was gonna go active and we were gonna have to move out to the east coast and she just said "thats fine babe whatever you wanna do we will" i was a little shocked cause one she hates the fact that im in the military and two thats even further from her family in denver

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

yeah i dont know i hate women at the moment so i've resorted to being a man ***** for awhile and just using them for sex and a night of companionship. maybe i just need to stop being so shallow and go find me a fat girl or one that has a kid thats just looking for a baby daddy... then i'll have a ready made family hahaha.

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

if you want to be shallow you nee to find one whos last parent is about to kick it and shes the only child cause you know she is gonna be getting whatever it is they have. who know could end up being that sugar mama your lookin for. Just remember you dont have to love you just have to pretend somtimes

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I don't know of I should congradulate the the both of you or tell ya that you are both wipped (joke) but I will congradulate you as that is pretty cool to have a lady by your side while deployed for a few years. Yo know that have some by your side forever that is faithfull!!!! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2008 | 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

this is true. and meaning shallow is for some reason i can't be with someone who is ugly. i have a hard time even talking to ugly people the only thing they are good for is making me look better. and if she doesn't look good on my arm then she generally isn't worth more than a night in the sack. but that is a good point about an only child. unless they are poor and the only thing she's getting left with is unpaid bills

Old 05-20-2008 | 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

yea its a pretty good feeling to have he wait for me the whole time. she just hangs out with a couple other girls and both of their husbands are gone too. so they just hang out, work, and all go out to the bar together. its kinda odd all 3 of us guys are gone at the same time and nobody to the same location. kosovo, iraq, and japan but well all get home with in one month of eachother.

that would suck just to get the unpaid bills. but hell like ya said if they are ugly it makes u look better. Its kinda like the little saying "sit next to the homely kid, you will look better by compareison!"

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time