A FORUM FOR NON BIASED RIDERS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A FORUM FOR NON BIASED RIDERS!

I will need to wait till I get haome as I cannot see the pic at work. Dam websnse!!!

Old 06-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I've ridden with groups that include pretty much every major manufacturer. They all seem to be pretty good these days. The only thing I would not buy is a quad without full 4wd. It comes in handy in New England.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

I will need to wit till I get haome as I cannot see the pic at work. Dam websnse!!!</end quote></div>

LOL I hear you we have websense here, but I run a laptop so i just connect to the company next door wireless with no restrictions when surfing forums, then hop back on company network when im working [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

I will need to wit till I get haome as I cannot see the pic at work. Dam websnse!!!</end quote></div>

Normally, it would be blocked here too. Had there been women in bikinis (or less) I'm sure it would have been.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

our companys filters out ANYTHING remotely not work related its very STRICT, no sports, social networking (ie myspace, any forums, photobucket), streaming media, adult content, vehicles, shopping, pretty much anything actually worth reading heh. I am and IT tech and am still forced under that policy, But I get the passwords to bypass the filter when need be for work, but that is tracked.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650Mobrute

our companys filters out ANYTHING remotely not work related its very STRICT, no sports, social networking (ie myspace, any forums, photobucket), streaming media, adult content, vehicles, shopping, pretty much anything actually worth reading heh. I am and IT tech and am still forced under that policy, But I get the passwords to bypass the filter when need be for work, but that is tracked.</end quote></div>

Are you shure we are not in the same building lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650Mobrute

our companys filters out ANYTHING remotely not work related its very STRICT, no sports, social networking (ie myspace, any forums, photobucket), streaming media, adult content, vehicles, shopping, pretty much anything actually worth reading heh. I am and IT tech and am still forced under that policy, But I get the passwords to bypass the filter when need be for work, but that is tracked.</end quote></div>

I've had my brother tell me all the ways to get around it (he's in IT) but I mention to him that he knows they track that kinda stuff too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Makes me wonder if he's really trying to help me out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Scootergptx, I like yout sig.....A man needs a wife. You can't blame everything on the government.
It should be made into a bumper sticker.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Range Rover

FINALLY! Someone said something about it! The whole "my **** is bigger than yours" mentality is getting old. "My ATV is faster than yours, can (insert model here) outrun (insert model here), etc" gets OLD. Not only do people have biased opinions about manufactures, but there seems to be a big wall between sport models and utility models.

Whatever your flavor, just have fun.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to recommend what has worked for me! And, I am going to disrespect anything that hasn't worked for me, and what I have seen out on the trail that doesn't work for others! Anything else would be a BS lie!!!

I met a Polaris out on the trail, and its entire IRS rear end had gone to pieces. There were bolts and parts strewn along the trail for 100 yards. You think I am going to recommend one of those POS machines to anybody, just so some Polaris owner's don't get their feeling hurt????

Quick Reply: A FORUM FOR NON BIASED RIDERS!