A FORUM FOR NON BIASED RIDERS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A FORUM FOR NON BIASED RIDERS!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: reconranger

I'm going to recommend what has worked for me! And, I am going to disrespect anything that hasn't worked for me, and what I have seen out on the trail that doesn't work for others! Anything else would be a BS lie!!!

I met a Polaris out on the trail, and its entire IRS rear end had gone to pieces. There were bolts and parts strewn along the trail for 100 yards. You think I am going to recommend one of those POS machines to anybody, just so some Polaris owner's don't get their feeling hurt????</end quote></div>

But why make a complete misjudged opinion of an entire brand by what you saw in one machine? EVERY single brand has had problems, You browse this forums and EVERY and I mean EVERY make,model,year,color,size has had a break down at some point in time.. There is no maricle brand that wont EVER fail you.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Range Rover

If you have owned a number of different bikes, from a number of different manufactures, you will know that sometimes you just get bad bikes, and then there are times when you get a great bike. It is very possible that the Polaris you saw was not properly maintained, or just a bad bike. The next guy coming up the trail may have been riding a Polaris that he didnt have to do anything but routine maintenance in a decade. This happens with EVERY manufacture. Manufacture defects, or design flaws are common. It's the same with cars or trucks. What works great for one person, may not work great for another.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I'm going to recommend what has worked for me! And, I am going to disrespect anything that hasn't worked for me, and what I have seen out on the trail that doesn't work for others! Anything else would be a BS lie!!!

I met a Polaris out on the trail, and its entire IRS rear end had gone to pieces. There were bolts and parts strewn along the trail for 100 yards. You think I am going to recommend one of those POS machines to anybody, just so some Polaris owner's don't get their feeling hurt????</end quote></div>

This is exactly what I am talking about lets try to keep these type of opinions on other pointless thread's!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Thanks D57H

Old 06-06-2008, 04:03 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: reconranger</end quote></div>

This is exactly what I am talking about lets try to keep these type of opinions on other pointless thread's!!!!!! [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks D57H</end quote></div>

Folks come here to learn the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Sounds like all you are wanting to do is ignore the bad and the ugly....that's BS and a disservice to all forum readers!

Old 06-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It's your party and you can whine if you want to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I've seen Honda's blown to chit too. Oh wait let me get my soap box. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you have seen a Honda blow up, say so for sure! I dis the Honda ES system all the time, because the Honda forum is full of posts from folks having problems with them....nobody gets free ride just so somebody doesn't get their little feelings hurt! Guess you all want to sit around the campfire and sing Kum Ba Yah???

Pretty hard to call me loyal to any one brand. Over the years I have owned bikes or quads from all the big 4 (and there will be a KTM 450EXC-R in my garage soon!), and none of them have had a major problem of any kind! Except for the Warrior which handles like a tank, I have loved them all and I don't mind saying so.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

If you have seen a Honda blow up, say so for sure! </end quote></div>

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

I've seen Honda's blown to chit too.</end quote></div>

I could be wrong, but I think he just did. But, if you don't accept that argument, then you can't accept this one.

I met a Polaris out on the trail, and its entire IRS rear end had gone to pieces. There were bolts and parts strewn along the trail for 100 yards. </end quote></div>

I grew up with a guy that was as Honda loyal as they come. And he had stuff break. Sometimes stuff breaks cause it was just made crappy, and sometimes it breaks just cause it takes a beating.

But stuff breaks either way.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider

If you have seen a Honda blow up, say so for sure! I dis the Honda ES system all the time, because the Honda forum is full of posts from folks having problems with them....nobody gets free ride just so somebody doesn't get their little feelings hurt! Guess you all want to sit around the campfire and sing Kum Ba Yah!!!

Pretty hard to call me loyal to any one brand. Over the years I have owned bikes or quads from all the big 4 (and there will be a KTM 450EXC-R in my garage soon!), and none of them have had a major problem of any kind! Except for the Warrior which handles like a tank, I have loved them all and I don't mind saying so.</end quote></div>

Title of thread: FORUM FOR NON BIASED RIDERS!
For poeple who love the sport not just the brand.

So you feel it that you need to hop in here and start ruffling feathers why? if you are oblviously biased then DONT read the thread. No one is saying they are not brand loyal, I AM brand loyal to kawasaki, BUT BUT I DO NOT think all the other brands are crap because I like kawasaki. We are just tired of 90% of threads in this forum ending up in a pissing contest about which brand is better and people are getting down right rude about it at times. I dont care what someone rides so long as they can ride with me.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Thanks to thoes who know what non biased means. Glad too see I not the only one that finds some of these threds very hurtfull to the sport or should I say people that hurt the sport? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!

This Thread is very funny coming from you Hemi! All other posts I've seen from you is how you Bleed Blue! How you would only buy the Grizz or Raptor. If you want a good thread for non biased opinions you need to lead the pack and do so yourself. I am glad that you did start this thread though because I am one of the least biased people towards any particular Brand name. I say go out and ride and have fun, who cares what it's on as long as it's not Chinese! LOL! I bought a DS because I'm a big guy and it fits me the best(and it's less expensive than a Raptor700). I bought my wife a Z400 because it is very reliable, has reverse, is light and nimble, and is really fun! I'd buy a Honda, Yamaha, Kawi, Zuki, CanAm, Polaris, or KTM any day of the week if I had the $$$$. In fact I'd own one of every 450 just for fun. Take care!

Quick Reply: A FORUM FOR NON BIASED RIDERS!