dont buy from esr

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont buy from esr

I got a filter cover for there esr intake. and they charged me 13.00 to ship something 3.4 OZS so here is my rant

I cant belive that esr charges 14.00 to ship a outerware for there filter. if thats the case they must charge 100.00 to ship there system. they may make a good product. but will never buy anything from them again. it would have been cheaper to buy the whole kit and sell the extra parts. they mark it at 1 pound and its not even close its 3.4 ozs.
could have sent by mail for 1.34. they are the biggest scammers I know of.
I just talked to them and ask about shipping and the guy said thet he didnt have time to talk to a customer that only spent 17.00 on a cover. he said if I had a brain I would have bought more. I said Oh now Im stupid. I will be sure to write that on the boards. bad customer service. he told me that all the guys on the bords already know Im stupid. his reasoning was they only ship ups. and they wount wast there time to take 1 17.00 filter to the post office. I said. oh you dont get mail delivery and the buissness. ya but we only ship ups. well to save money for the customer you wount just mail it. not our problem. so I am going to go to all the web sites that I know of and bashing there customer service. Im so PI$$ED. just becouse I only bought 17.00 worth of product Im not worth the time!!!

sorry for the rant but that is just unbelivable that in these times that thay wount try to find the cheapest shipping to help all of us out. but they dont care. unless you are spending lots of money.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO! Wow, now that's some customer service for ya! Well, good thing for us the recession will weed these businesses out! Give them a few months and they will be begging you for that $17 order! LOL!

Old 03-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Im not so upset about the money but the customer service!!!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!

I feel you onebigzj. I got a hidden "minimum order amount" from someone a couple months ago. Screw that! Hope ESR is reading this because, guess what? That lil' stunt just cost you a sell and a new customer! I'll boycott them with you. Nothing irritates me like stupid business practices.
I can understand manufactures placing min order prices when they deal with distributors but, if you don't there is NO reason for such practices. The time taken to properly service a new customer on a small order will almost always payoff with larger, future orders.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

thanks for getting it. I have this same thing posted on 4 sites and one is abunch of guys bashing me for saying what I did. and one guy said I should apologize to esr becouse its my falt. I said its my falt the guy called me stupid and hung up on me? and got no responce. in the economy these guys should be trying to take care of the customers that have money to spend. I told the guy (you dont know how much money I have, and if thats all I needed there was no reason to order more.) I was also going to get there water temp gauge for my 400. but Il get the trail tech insted for about the same money. and also they really only work on the 2 smokes. even though most are going to the 4 strokes. so they are old time. look for the new age. the bad part is I heard thet they have good stuff. Too bad Ill never want it!!!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

I was doing a search on lt80 perf stuff when I ran into this old thread.I can understand a company only shipping UPS.I believe UPS rates per pound and that is why it was billed that way.We ship out a lot and only use UPS because we have the best luck with them even though they mess up way too much.I have no idea how the conversation went between the two of you and I don't know the person you spoke to.It has been a while for me but I will say this.ESR has helped me out a lot in the past and I have had great luck with them.That being said I do not know one of the guys that I believe now works there.They can't run a 17.00 part to the post office to save 7.00 freight.You have to understand the cost or lack of production from that person that would have to take it there.It is too bad that you had a problem with them.They don't have products for everything out there and you just flat can't make everyone happy but what they do make is well done.