ever ride a sled up a hill?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ever ride a sled up a hill?

a few days ago, we got about an inch of snow, so i hooked a sled up to the trailboss and pulled my 4-year around for a while. well, the snows all gone now. You get kinda bored after not being able to go riding with two people so and me and my older brother, (16) took the sled, and pulled each other in the grass with the trailboss.!!! Believe it or not, the sled moved pretty good. We probly got up to about 40 mph around our house,( we have a pretty big lawn)..we fell off a lot, but each time we fell, we only laughed harder. I’ll problly be really sore tomorrow, but heck, it was worth it!!
Just wait til we get some snow...

Old 11-25-2002, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: StevieD
a few days ago, we got about an inch of snow, so i hooked a sled up to the trailboss and pulled my 4-year around for a while....
my older brother, (16)...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2002, 08:51 PM
Range Rover

a few days ago, we got about an inch of snow, so i hooked a sled up to the trailboss and pulled my 4-year around for a while. well, the snows all gone now. You get kinda bored after not being able to go riding with two people so and me and my older brother, (16) took the sled, and pulled each other in the grass with the trailboss.!!! Believe it or not, the sled moved pretty good. We probly got up to about 40 mph around our house,( we have a pretty big lawn)..we fell off a lot, but each time we fell, we only laughed harder. I’ll problly be really sore tomorrow, but heck, it was worth it!! Just wait til we get some snow...
And that my friends is why I am so happy that we are having a little girl. They are not near as likely to kill themselves with stupidity as boys are.

Old 11-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

ya, but in no time, you'll be playing Barbie with her instead of being out riding with a son...

boys may be stupid, but they can be a lot more fun than girls,depending on how you look at it (know what i mean?)

hahaha

Old 11-29-2002, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MuddHound
a few days ago, we got about an inch of snow, so i hooked a sled up to the trailboss and pulled my 4-year around for a while....
my older brother, (16)...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I was thinking the same thing....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2002, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

A few of my friends were kneeboarding in the grass a few weeks ago. They are over 18 though so its thier own problem if they get hurt. I was going to take a turn but after the first few runs they started going wide open throttle so I remained a spectator. No one recieved any major injuries.

Old 11-30-2002, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

just try it once!!! its sooo much fun!
get going on teh quad, then wip it around, teh person on the sled will spill sooo bad! its hilarious!