Linhai 28 Side by Side Switch will not activate starter solenoid - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Go Back  ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community > Side x Sides / Sport and Utility Discussion > Other Makes
Reload this Page >

Linhai 28 Side by Side Switch will not activate starter solenoid

Other Makes Kymco, Joyner, Kubota, Bobcat, Cub Cadet, John Deere, Huskvarna, Kazuma, etc

Linhai 28 Side by Side Switch will not activate starter solenoid

Old 07-14-2018, 12:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Linhai 28 Side by Side Switch will not activate starter solenoid

So I am helping out a buddy of mine that bought this unit and is now licking the salt out of his wounds trying to get this thing going. What I know about it is itís a Linahi 28 400cc? 4x4 cart/side by side. When I got the unit it had been sitting so I did a quick once over and found that the units key switch was falling apart from the inside so I ordered a new key switch. Installed, no audible click to the solenoid.... so I order a solenoid.... install, still no audible click... what? I have also replaced the main power wire from solenoid to starter, main ground from battery to rear of engine.. checked all fuses, verified all lockout switched are in the proper orientation and working, verified proper battery voltage, unit will start up and run if you jump the solenoid, it will kill the engine via key switch, however it will not start via the key switch. I am stumped.