Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Bought a Tri-Z, modded to accept a Banshee motor

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2003, 08:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought a Tri-Z, modded to accept a Banshee motor

I picked up a roller chassis for $500, already moded to accept a banshee motor.I got it home and put the peices together and im impressed with the guy who did the conversions work. The frame peices all bolt together real nice, and everything lines up good.
Probably not a good Idea, but I have insurance...

It needs some wiring, but nothing major. brakes work, suspension is good, and most important, the frame and many peices are chrome.

Not the best pics, but you can see the trike with the RZ350 still installed( I wish it was there when I bought it for $500 (LOL) Frame and everything is good quality chrome, the plastic is in bad shape though, so its getting hacked until I get something else.

I dont anticipate having to actually race that many people. My current quad setup allows me to beat 85% of the people at Oldsmobile, so once I get this motor in the ATC frame with drag pipes, I think most people are going to be intimidated and not want to race. Thats my hope anyways. The less I have to ride it, the less chance I get hurt on it LOL.. I am mainly buying it for sand drags on a groomed course. Some hillshooting....

If I wasnt meeting some people in Colorado to do some riding, Id have my motor yanket out of the banshee by now.. Ill keep ya updated...

Old 05-15-2003, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bought a Tri-Z, modded to accept a Banshee motor

I'll be sure to notify your next of kin !!!!