Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Exhaust for Warrior

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust for Warrior

Hello, new to the site i just bought a (currently) stock 2000 warrior. I've been looking around at power packages and need some advice on which one is the best. Right now im basically deciding between a White Bro's E-series pro-meg or an FMF PowerCore 4

Old 01-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Trailblazer

you got to give big a try. i live in lincoln ne if you want to take mine for a spin.(once i get new bearing carrier)

Old 01-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

if i can find one in a power pack ill think about it...the power pack consists of: muffler and midpipe, k&n, and a jetting kit. ive heard just putting a pipe on can really screw up your powerband

Old 01-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

go to albaaction.com they have good stuff. i have the powercore VI and it handles all my mods well. it gives very little back pressure so that you get good power and sound and also has a spark arrester so it doesnt backfire.

Old 01-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

In Dirtwheels a month or two ago, they did a evaluation of a power package for a Warrior. It seems like it consisted of a new cam, valve springs, k&n, and I cant remember if it had an exhaust or not. I think it was from Powroll?? Anybody know? Ill check when I get home.

Old 01-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: td250r
In Dirtwheels a month or two ago, they did a evaluation of a power package for a Warrior. It seems like it consisted of a new cam, valve springs, k&n, and I cant remember if it had an exhaust or not. I think it was from Powroll?? Anybody know? Ill check when I get home.

that sounds nice but im not looking to go that in-depth at the moment, i just want a little more thump for the trails.

Old 01-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have the Alba kit and it performs and sounds great! It consists of the pipe (stainless polished;great craftsmanship), torque stuffer, K&N with outerwear and jet kit. $269.99 from Alba. Check it out you want be disappointed.

Old 01-18-2004, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BiggO
I have the Alba kit and it performs and sounds great! It consists of the pipe (stainless polished;great craftsmanship), torque stuffer, K&N with outerwear and jet kit. $269.99 from Alba. Check it out you want be disappointed.
im guessing you got the supertrapp pipe kit right? they also offer one with the FMF PCIV

Old 01-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

No, its an Alba pipe. It was a kit. I like the sound, pretty deep and throaty. I have had a few people compliment me on the sound of my Warrior. It also seems to have more bottom end grunt. Just my opinion though!

Old 01-20-2004, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BiggO
No, its an Alba pipe. It was a kit. I like the sound, pretty deep and throaty. I have had a few people compliment me on the sound of my Warrior. It also seems to have more bottom end grunt. Just my opinion though!
im confused then....

Alba Warrior Pipe Kit

they call that their pipe kit....but read the end of the muffler.

Quick Reply: Exhaust for Warrior