Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

BigGun 2-stroke system!.........When?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BigGun 2-stroke system!.........When?

I read an article in one of my magazines from a few months back, that BigGun was supposed to be working on a line of 2-stroke pipes and silencers! this information is over a year old now, and yet i see NO BigGun 2-stroke stuff......whats the deal?? i was looking forward to seeing a BigGun kit for my blaster, but so far all i see is 4-stroke stuff from them. does anyone know anything about this, my opinion is that BigGun are a bunch of LIARS and they will never make 2-stroke stuff! way to lie to the public saying they will build sosmething that we have yet to see, over a year after they said "look for our line of 2-stroke systems in the coming months". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] . lol id bet that they finally make the stuff after 2006 when its no use LMAO!!!

Old 02-27-2004, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

dont wait around for a pipe from BIG GUN. Alot of companies are kinda iffy about starting a new product for two stroke because no one knows yet how much longer they will be around.
i would just wait and see what goes on in 06'

Old 02-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

you do have a good point. but with the success of Bigguns 4-stroke systems beeing so cheap in price, yet also give good performance at the same time, id bet they could make one heck of a 2-stroke set up. i hope they do make 2-stroke stuff, but i also know that the chances are not good.