Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Don't buy from Chaparral either

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2001, 08:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a set of ohtsu 501 tires from them before xmas they said they were in stock but I still do not have them,I call them everyother day but I get the runaround, my credit card has been billed.I will never order another thing from them.

Old 01-23-2001, 10:47 AM
Weekend Warrior

I ordered a chest protector from them a while back. I wanted to get it before a race, so I was watching for it every day. I tracked it through UPS and it showed delivered, but I live in Omaha Ne, and someone named Johnson in New Jersey signed for my chest protector. I called UPS, and they stated that it was delivered correctly, and Capparall also stated that they delivered it correctly. I told them that they should send me another one and it should be their problem to get the other one back. Well they would send me another one, but were going to charge my card again! I basically told them to stick it where the sun does not shine, and had the credit card company refund my money.

Old 01-23-2001, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

Man, it is hard to find a good mailorder place!

That is why I try and order everything I can through NAC's! I ordered a set of grooved Tamers once. They sent me the wrong size. I called them up and they never gave me a problem! The guy I ordered it from said it was his fault and promptly sent me new ones while I returned the wrong ones.

GREAT SERVICE from NAC'S!!!!!! Too bad they dont sell everything ATV realted!(like helmets!)

Old 01-23-2001, 02:06 PM
Range Rover

I have had really great luck with Shawn at K & K. They always have everything in stock and always get out that day. Alba Yamaha and TCS also do a great job. I have only had trouble with Chaparral when we ordered t-shirts and gear. For a while they had the cheapest turf tamers and I ordered them twice on two seperate occasions and never had a problem. They only people I can really remember having a lot of trouble with is Golden West Cycle. Just my 2-cents!!

Old 01-23-2001, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

I`ve been ordering from Chapparral for 8 yrs now with only one problem and it was not that big a deal. Ordered wheels and tires as a kit which in kit form are supposed to be mounted, they weren`t when they arrived. Called them up and refunded me the mounting price (to my cc) the next day. UPS on the other hand has screwed me more than once.

Sorry to hear you guys have had problems, I`ve had good luck with them.

98 Scrambler 500
00 Trailblazer 250
See my pic`s at http://www.picturetrail.com/riskracing

Old 01-23-2001, 08:39 PM
Trailblazer

I finaly got an answer,I found that they did not get shipped til the 16th and that they should be here any day,I also got a 25 dollar credit toward my next purchase.I skipped over the girl I was talking to and talked to the head dude,he told me what happened and said he would talk to the girl that gave me the runaround.I will let you know when they come in.

Old 01-24-2001, 03:40 AM
Pro Rider

i haven't had any problems w/ chapparel either, had some things on backorder but never anything that was in a rush.