Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Bought a HMF utility pipe for my eiger today

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008 | 09:08 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default Bought a HMF utility pipe for my eiger today

I bought a HMF utility exhaust slipon pipe for my '02 Suzuki Eiger 400 today from ATV galaxy. I was going to buy it from their ebay site, but had a question so I called them. I got lucky. They had a polished one in stock. Not only did it come with free jets and spark arrestor, but they sold me the one with the polished cap for the same price. I also ordered a quiet core and I wasn't charged additional shipping for it. I just got an email saying that it has already been shipped.

I am looking forward to receiving it and installing on my eiger and rejetting it. I may need to try a few other mods I have found here on atvconnection.

Anyone else added a HMF exhaust to their eiger?

Old 07-11-2008 | 10:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bought a HMF utility pipe for my eiger today

did on my 650 about 2 mo,s ago. also have the quiet core, which seemed to simply restrict air flow and didnot cut the noise very much.

Im working on a core insert that doesn't restrict air flow but does help with the loudness of it quite a bit and also gives a little more backpressure.

Then the fun part, finding a dyno to test everything so I can see the true facts.

All the poeple that read these post I'm sure others can help more.....