Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Mod and customizations

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We don't all have cell phones. I've never owned one in my life. I do however have a very old Garmin GPS in a RAM mount. I highly recommend RAM mounts for attaching various devices to different types of vehicles. ATV / UTV Mounts | RAM Mounts

Old 05-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Do you know where your going?

So you are on a ATV Long distance trip. Do you know where your going? Probably but in some cases you don't and you dont want to end up like this guy

So thats why i recommend a GPS!!!
Not only will it help you navigate to the nearest fuel station it could also get you home. Say you or your buddy crash and NEED HELP the gps could get you or your buddy to a hospital!!!
HERES A LINK:ATV GPS | eBay

Old 05-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My GPS won't tell you what direction you're facing if you're sitting still. That's why I sometimes carry a compass along with the GPS. A compass doesn't have any batteries to go dead either. So I use the GPS to figure out which direction to go, use the compass to find that direction, and once I get going the GPS will confirm whether I'm going the right way or not.

Old 05-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Nice thing about a compass and map is, no female voice trying the to you where to go.

I can stay home and get that.