Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Project Pimpin' Pitbike: Can It Happen?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2001, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yamahagye Yes i do have a shaved head . and also Sandhopper you dont need to complain about this forum , it doesnt say tell everyone your opinon about thjis forum it says "Project Pimpin' Pitbike: Can It Happen?" STOP COMPLAINING !!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] boo hoo !
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2001, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Thats rich, man i rolled rite out of my chair, a blaster beat a 250X!!!!! Now I the way I fig it that just shows his intellect. As long the 250 is anything short of a basket case a blaster doesnt stand a chance against it.

Old 07-13-2001, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

first of all blister...its shifts own damn money and if he wants to do that to his recon this HIS choice. how dare you tell some1 what they can and can't do when you don't even know the guy. i laff at what the moderators posted about you. ha ha ha see? and kkkiller you just need to lighten up. and whoever said a blaster can't beat a 250X ummm your wrong. i'm pretty sure. my friends 2001 blaster beat my other friends 250X that is in good condition by about half a length. yeah i know its not much but he did it. and the 250X guy is a lot better at riding too. anyways let people do whatever they want with their money.

Old 07-14-2001, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

HEY blister go to http://www.angelfire.com/sys/popup_s...html?Category= and you can se another decked out recon ! it would probably beat your little blister .

Old 07-14-2001, 01:45 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]Ok, listen: the one link that the racist gave me- it doesn't work. Its a grey screen buddy, i think you copied and pasted wrong. Also, being that is a Honda Recon, I am doubting that it can beat a 2-stroke 195cc single, only about 40cc's less than the 4-stroke recon. Maybe this hasnt crossed your mind but a 250cc, shaft driven, utility, racked, 4-stroke,...is NOT going to EVER be able to compete with a 2-stroke, 195cc single, sport. I DONT CARE HOW MANY BOLT ON's OR TAKE OFF's ITS GOT!!! Unless this thing has had the fenders and racks stripped down to nothing, any other weight saving things done to it, piped, and a friggin 400 BIG BORE kit, then it might, MIGHT keep up the a STOCK blaster. Also, the idiot that tryed to tell me that a 250X(stock) will beat a Blaster(stock) is out of his mind as well. Again, the 250(or so)cc Honda, is a 4-STROKE- that means that for every stroke the Blaster makes, it has made 2wice that many= For small brained ppl such as yourself- THIS MEANS IT IS NOT PUTTING OUT AS MUCH P_O_W_E_R!! COME ON. I am guessing that a 250X has a top speed of 50MPH, in its completely stock form. A yamaha Blaster has a top speed of about 56-57 MPH, stock. OK lets do the math- 50 is < or > than 56-----50<56, GOOD CLASS, THATS RIGHT 50 IS LESS THAN 56!! Ok, and also- lets say you got a pipe, tires, sprockets, blah blah- the basic add on's for a 250x- now lets say you did those same things(in comparison) to a Blaster, what is going to accelerate and be quicker(faster) yes, thats right- THE BLASTER. Being that is is a 2-stroke, it responds much better 2 add-ons, while yes, they do help four-strokes, they are not anywhere's near as potent as on a 2-stroke. I dont give a sh*t how many mods you do, do the same(IN COMPARISON) to the Blaster, the Blaster will beat it over and Over. Nuff said

Old 07-14-2001, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

blister you must have a small *****. people with small penises act the way you do. its a fact. sorry. also maybe his recon wouldn't beat you but i'm sure his 250r will. and you act like your quad is so tough. yeaaaaaah... my LT would blow yours away, as would a large majority of sport ATV riders in the whole forums. your a dumbass. 250X's are faster than 300EX's and a blaster is BARELY faster than a 300. soo uhhh yeah don't act like yours is so awesome cuz its not.

Old 07-14-2001, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

blister my 250X when in totally stock form has been cloked at 59-61 mph , I have been cloked with a police radar gun , gps , and a speedometer i have on my STOCK 250X !!! also the 250X is faster because its lighter and it has a higher compression piston , the 300ex only has a longer crank arm . Also blister you start flipping out for no reason ! im sure you ll be in jail soon if not allready with all the physco temper tantrums you ve had on this site over a modified recon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a retard come down take some more ridelin !!!!

Old 07-14-2001, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

Personally, KKKiller250X, i think its an awesome idea, and would LOVE to see a recon that tricked. That would be sweet as hell. I wanted something like that to ride around at Loretta Lynns. I guess ill have to stick on the R though. I hope you get it done. I gotta see it.

Old 07-14-2001, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

THANKS crhye250r , but its been done for a while and been SOLD , sorry but i dont have any pics . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i guess i should have taken some before i sold it ! I plan to do another one sometime but im thinking of using a foreman 400 or 4x4 rancher , but i really like the new recon ES , who knows what will happen ! MONEY is tight condicering im 14 .

Old 07-15-2001, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

OHH.. My bad. I know what you mean about tight money. Im not 14 but know what you mean.

Quick Reply: Project Pimpin' Pitbike: Can It Happen?