Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

trinity racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2001, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trinity Racing built my banshee motor last year. I am very pleased with the way that it runs. It is very fast, unbelievably torquey (for a Banshee), and I have not had any mechanical problems with it. If I were to get another Banshee, I would have the engine in it built by Trinity Racing.

When I sent my engine to them last year, it did take one week longer than originally planned. They had it for a total of seven weeks. It was worth the wait.

A friend of mine sent his 400 ex engine to them and it took a long time for him to get it back. In his case, it took so long because he sent them a piece of junk. His 400ex motor had a stretched & thrown off cam chain, bent exhaust valves, burnt rod which they were unable to remove from the crank, wasted rocker arms, well you get the picture.

Just my $.02

Daren

Old 10-23-2001, 12:39 PM
zoo
Pro Rider

I think you'll find that opinions will vary concerning different shops, specially when it calls for sending in your precious metal to have work done. I've heard conflicting stories from different people when it comes to motor builders, even the "big name ones".

I myself am paraniod to send my motor far away to have work done for this very reason, once they get your parts you are at their mercy. The last time I had my motor modified/rebuilt I took it to a local shop with a good track record, and even though it took longer than I expected, at least the owner was at arms reach. You seem to get a little more respect when you can threaten them with driving your 4x4 through the front of their shop.

I wish you the best of luck mentalmojave.

Old 10-23-2001, 02:34 PM
Range Rover

I just emialed tudor's for the second time....Their first response was, and I quote "this guy is just bitching about back ordered parts" they made no comment on why they will not contact him or return his money and parts...I have sent another email inviting these crooks to come and say their peice on this matter.....I think we all need to drop them an email and invite them to come here......

Old 10-24-2001, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

I'm with zoo.
If I have to do something to my engine, the guy doing it has to at arms/head/foot/punch reach.
And if someone made me wait 5 months, I would make the trip, take my belongings back and tell them *uck you, you're not seeing me again.

Old 10-28-2001, 04:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just installed my top end from Tudor's Performance and this thing runs great! It was worth the wait (got mine back on Friday). I was billed at the time it was ordered because it was a special order, my dealer does the same on special ordered parts. By the way, I have a connection at the shop that builds the custom made oversized sleeve they use and checked out the story they gave me on the long wait. The first batch that was made did not match the specs Tudor's required so they had to make a second batch. These guy's know how to make a 'Zilla run! You can perform surgery on my Quad anytime.

Dr. Zuniga
BigBadZilla Colorado