Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Axis is losing Quality

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002 | 09:10 PM
Range Rover

I second what dill says - if u have a problem with them, send them back. If you have a problem with something, take care of it - if you dont plan on taking care of it, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!! Who cares about the pros? Well, as a matter of fact, I do - because of the fact that they will not and refuse to use something that is lacking quality that you "state" Axis shocks have. And if it is flaking off so bad, why are they still on your quad and not being taken off to sent back to be taken care of? Its like the old saying - $hit or get off the pot.

Old 01-26-2002 | 08:18 PM
|
Range Rover

OOOOkay, here goes ONE last time.....since you dont seem to understand......I CALLED AXIS SHOCKS...THIS IS THE SHOCK COMPANY NOW, OKAY? THEY SAID "TOO BAD BUDDY, THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO" IN OTHER WORDS, I AM STUCK WITH THIS **** POOR FLAKING SPRING....THEY DID NOT OFFER TO HELP, OR SEEMED INTERESTED IN INVESTIGATING THE PROBLEM.....NOW IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT, THERE IS NO USE IN ME EXPLAINING IT ANYMORE.....AND AS FAR AS RAISING HELL,TWO WORDS--AMERICAN AND FREEDOM......I POSTED THIS SO YOU ALL WOULD KNOW AXIS CRAPPY POLICIES, LIKE I SAID, DO AS YOU LIKE, I WAS JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW...

Old 01-26-2002 | 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

and I'm just letting people know that you whine too much.

Old 01-26-2002 | 11:05 PM
|
Range Rover

okay ƒÑƒãƒãƒØƒßƒ&Uuml ;ƒÕ

Old 01-27-2002 | 04:38 AM
Range Rover

Ok, since YOU obviously dont understand - if you have a problem with something like that, it is your own fault if you just talk to the one person and you believe them. If it was me, I would be calling back until I could speak to the manager, if that didnt work, I would keep going to the next higher up until I did get someone who could help. With every company, there are people answering the phones that dont know what they are talking about. I understand that you shouldnt have to go through these procedures to get it done, but if it has to be done, it has to be done. I am sorry that you had this problem, but that is still no excuse to, in so many words, say that the shocks suck, just because of a defect in appearance. At least there are people like roostin who can give a logical reason to why they dont like the shocks, as opposed to saying they are "unparalleled quality" Give me a frikken break.

Old 01-27-2002 | 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

Remove the springs and strip the paint off .

Then take them to a body shop and have them primed and painted with a flex agent in the paint . If you have a friend at the shop , and a little patience they will probably just be able to use what is left in the gun from a car job .

I understand the paint ought to stay on better than it did .

Old 01-27-2002 | 04:32 PM
|
Range Rover

The term "unparralled quality" is used by axis to describe their elite product.....as if it goes above and beyond the normal shock expectation....in my case however, that is not true....as I stated before, I loved how the shock peforms, I have never had a problem....When it recently got revalved is when the problem arose....I can deal with a flaking spring, what I cant deal with is their policy that they will not make any effort to fix the problem because the spring on THEIR shock comes from a second party....It is still their responsibility. They got one call, and that is all they are going to get. They have their policies, so I have mine...Now, where ever I go, I will tell people about their **** poor policies......and I will never ever think of buying an axis, or penske racing product as long as I live.

Old 01-27-2002 | 04:33 PM
|
Range Rover

oh yeah, Dill......Your just dumb...enough said.

Old 01-27-2002 | 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

MXBUBS,

I have to agree on your statements regarding AXIS, I wouldn't be too happy either! I considered them prior to purchasing the ELKA's but, with the research I did, ELKA "I feel" was the way to go. I have had the Elkas for around 8 months now and am extremely happy.

Not to mention that the Elka's cost a fraction of what Axis are asking for a similar product.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 01-28-2002 | 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

since this is turning into a flame war, you can blow me MXBUBS. Seems that all you've done since you started posting here is cause trouble.

You say you will only give them 1 call. Wwell you obviously don't care about your shock very much, if you won't even stand up for yourself and demand satisfaction. Instead you come to an internet messageboard, and cry like a 12 year old school girl.

Quick Reply: Axis is losing Quality