Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

PUNK KIDS!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2000, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been riding in my neighbors gravel pit for the past 5 years. I even got him to build me some jumps with his loader. This was very cool. Last year, my neighbor bought his punk 15 year old kid a brand new 400ex. This kid told off the land owner when he was riding in the pit for some stupid reason, now he says NOBODY can ride there. Is there something wrong with the kids?? Be nice to the people who own the land, and you will have fun...DUH? I can't wait until this kid turns 18 so I can kick his a**!

Old 02-28-2000, 09:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

you need to talk to the guy that owns the pit and say sorry for that punk a** little freak,then offer to beat the s*** out of him for the land owner ! maybe the guy will be so impressed he`ll let everyone ride again.

Old 02-28-2000, 10:16 PM
Trailblazer

It only takes one. Well, If you have talked to owner in the past, mabie you can talk to him again. But mabie a cooling off period is needed.
So anny idea what the kid said or did,,,,Just wondering.

Old 02-29-2000, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

The kid was riding in this pit without a helmet on. The owner told him that he needed to go home and get his helmet before he could ride there. The kid went off on the guy telling him he could do whatever he wants and his friends were in a gang, and were going to get even..
These kids now don't have respect for anybody(and I'm only 28).

Old 03-01-2000, 04:09 PM
Range Rover

hey it not only kid i cant ride on some trails anymore because of some puts riding his warrior. hes abot 28-30yrs. and im 16. ive chased out allot of people that arent good rider and their not just kids.

Old 03-01-2000, 07:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

wolv99 what the heck are you trying to say ?
. what you typed did not make any sense.

Old 03-02-2000, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

Man, that story really burns me up! What a jerk. You know what though, some day when that kid grows up he probably will vote to close atv riding areas because he'll think that all atver's are jerks like he was.

I work with a man in his early 20's, Dave, who has pulled this same hypocritical crap on me. Dave says he's against ATVs because the people who ride them are rednecks and destroy the environment. I was astounded to hear this guy saying that, given his long record of malicious destruction of terrain.

Dave has a small 4x4 that he enjoys running through anyone's yard. He's always bragging about how he almost got caught while turfing someone's muddy yard. One event really gets me though- one night Dave took the companies' '99 Eddie Bauer Explorer 4x4 out in the vacant land behind work. He drove it through a marshy area and then up onto some elevated train tracks where he broke something in the drivetrain. He managed to get the Explorer off the tracks and back down into the swamp, where he left it. We had to get a bulldozer to drag the Explorer out through the swamp- talk about destruction of the environment! It will be many years before that area looks natural again.

It makes me angry to think that this guy can do this stuff and at the same time put down ATV riders because he thinks they are destructive.

Old 03-02-2000, 11:44 AM
Trailblazer

Let's face it, kid's are messed up nowadays, common sense should be changed to uncommon sense. I'm no old school fart either. I'm only 23. It's a me me me world now. I'm grateful that my uncle has ten acres and a small track to ride on. But if I really want to get out riding I have to travel pretty far, and one of the reasons is because little punk kids with no respect for other peoples land. You can't pull them over and beat them like a red-headed step child because next thing you know your in court being sued.

Old 03-02-2000, 02:11 PM
Trailblazer

Its all getting out of hand,espesily since anybody can sue anyone for anything.Exsample my family owns close to 85acres of land up here in ct ,and we used to let alot of the locals ride here.But after a while these kids started coming to ride almost every day,that I have no problem with ,but they started driving through are yard and doing dounots an are lawn.So my father had enough and diecide that only people I know who are respectible riders and friends can ride here. and If you think thats bad,after my father kicked them out they started to sneek in when we where not at home,and ride the sand hill that we own, wich happens to be close to a 70ft and pretty tricky to manuever.So one of these punks broke his wrist durring a rollover at the hill ,and his parents are actauly trying to sue us for his recklosness and tresspassing.

Old 03-02-2000, 02:14 PM
Trailblazer

Oh and one more thing were the heck are there parents. I'm only 18 and I now its better to make friends then enimies!

Quick Reply: PUNK KIDS!!